Why do some have to be so rude : Swingers Discussion 117373
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhy do some have to be so rude
TOPIC: Why do some have to be so rude
Created by: jamaicanjames
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Most cpls ,single of either sex are mainly keyboard swingers in any site. Sad to say but true most real people will pass ya by. Because they get no reply to messages sent from them. :( If one gets no reply one will just scrap ya in the end. :) After all why should the real people bother wasting there time?

Brockville Canada

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Well it does depend. Did you properly read her profile about what she was looking for? Did you write a polite email or was it very blunt?

There is a certain amount of frustration generated by the single guy population in this lifestyle. MANY. MANY come across as been rude, vulgar and pushy. There are many times they will write profiles that have no interest in single men. There are many times they come across in their email as been shallow and rude. I can't tell you how many poor idiots wrote me and only attracted a cock pic or perhaps just sent a message with a pic and comment of "Want to get it on?"

Sadly there are only about 10% of the single males on any given site that have any class about them. The rest are just cheating, lying, fly by night, looking for one night stand guys. Many of which can't even write a decent email message to introduce themselves.

I can't tell which group you fall in, but regardless either way you look at it there are rude couples and singles in this lifestyle and way too many flakes and fakes. I won't stress about it. Good luck in your search.

Stuarts Draft VA

Username hidden
(53 posts)
One would think that when you takes the time to contact a person, it was because you saw something in a picture or read something in a profile that sparked your interest, as a result the person should be flattered and if the same interest is not there on their side they should either say thank you but no thank you, or in the case of free members that are limited to replies per day not reply..... That said it is beyond me when people come back saying rude things, i am lucky that this has only happened to me once (last night), but i understand it is a regular occurance. I contacted a nice looking single lady in a city where i will be going on business, and her reply was the furthest thing from being lady like.... I entered this lifestyle to meet people, and i will say that up until now the people i have met have ALL been very nice, not all of them i have played with but all (till last night) have been very nice. I hope for this ladies sake she was just having a bad day..... or i reminded her of an ex husband or something...... because in my opinion she shouldnt be in this lifestyle......

Montego Bay Nothing

Username hidden
(81 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Why do some have to be so rude