Where do you find playmates : Swingers Discussion 48723
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhere do you find playmates
TOPIC: Where do you find playmates
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
We find most or our playmates at clubs.

Members seem a bit worried about meeting the Webmaster, we have less online success than you think. Maybe I need to update my profile?

Parties are great too, just wish we got invited to more of them, maybe I should take a shower more often?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We pretty much find playmates via swinger sites. We're not really into big parties and we don't like the club scenes. So this is much better. At least we know when we meet someone here, whether or not we're going to play.

L.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
Want to Go To Colettes this w/e but dont want to go alone........no strings attached just wana check things out maybe meet some locals nothing other than friendship............Anyone going?

Slidell LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hotwings, Love your profile and pics.

Kisses, Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Welcum Hotwings, Come to Texas sweetie. I'll play with you ( :

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Yes finding couples that will allow single married males join is like finding a needle in a haystack. I have the lattitude to play solo thanks to my great wife who is always traveling due to work but do you think I could find a couple to play with. Oh hell no. Its like you have the plague. I thought the idea behind a site like this was to find some fun and friends. Most are here for the sex but Im finding they just need a fantasy.

Saint Cloud FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Remember if you are single you can forget getting hooked up on this site. Thi s site is for couples and single females. Oh yes and you better be one GOOD LOOKING GUY.

Kingston NY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I have not had any luck here and I have found that most are very rude and CRUEL. You know things like they should make large dart boards with your pictures.

Kingston NY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I have met two steady partners that are very sensual and erotic playmates on SLS. They are never far from my mind, but unfortunately far from me. They accept that I am sexually addicted and that makes me very happy. I love this site and the opportunities it gives me to play with men and women. Living in the country has very limited opportunities. I dearly missed tasting a woman and was having a problem finding one to tantalize and tease. Thanks to SLS, I now have several to choose from! Kisses!! Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
lmfao....No just kidding

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(678 posts)
church

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(678 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Where do you find playmates