Where are all the pirates : Swingers Discussion 126038
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhere are all the pirates
TOPIC: Where are all the pirates
Created by: hot_biscuits
Original Starting post for this thread:
All sailors love the freedom of the seas and imagine themselves to be pirates at last or at least rogues. Then there are the lassie roguettes. How charming! I imagine myself at the helm and my lady blowing her man down as our vessel creates it's own rythum. Alarmed, I feel the vibes of shaking timbers, but it’s only the crew playing with their woodies, I relax, guiding my vessel with great confidence and a sense of swelling pride. The captain of the deck shouts, “Mylady beware the white whale, she’s about to blow.” She looks him straight in the eye and says, “Mister watch my tongue, there’s no lady here.” The she turns to me and looks into my soul with her fawn like eyes and coos, “Let’er blow skipper, I love sperm whales.”

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, I am a pirate 200 years too late the cannons don't thunder there's nothing to plunder I'm an over 40 victim of fate

Life is still great

New Iberia LA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
All sailors love the freedom of the seas and imagine themselves to be pirates at last or at least rogues. Then there are the lassie roguettes. How charming! I imagine myself at the helm and my lady blowing her man down as our vessel creates it's own rythum. Alarmed, I feel the vibes of shaking timbers, but it’s only the crew playing with their woodies, I relax, guiding my vessel with great confidence and a sense of swelling pride. The captain of the deck shouts, “Mylady beware the white whale, she’s about to blow.” She looks him straight in the eye and says, “Mister watch my tongue, there’s no lady here.” The she turns to me and looks into my soul with her fawn like eyes and coos, “Let’er blow skipper, I love sperm whales.”

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(144 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Where are all the pirates