Whats up with that : Swingers Discussion 73459
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhats up with that
TOPIC: Whats up with that
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey all, Why do you think some people chat chat chat chat chat chat and never want to meet?? Do you think they are shy, or fakers, or just get off on the dirty talk? This is a phenomenon that frustrates the hell out of me, as well as intrigues me. Shelly
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, I love chatting with friends, don't get me wrong. But I prefer meeting, and then chatting. I just hate the whole looking for something to say bit. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'm not big on the online chatting. I don't even chat a lot with people we are friends with online, maybe a note here and there but for the most part if I have something to talk to them about I call them. In my mind those who want to chat and chat on and on are all about the talk and not the meet. A few e-mail exchanges and then it's either meet or not.

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I see no point in chatting more than 2 or 3 times.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Hey all, Why do you think some people chat chat chat chat chat chat and never want to meet?? Do you think they are shy, or fakers, or just get off on the dirty talk? This is a phenomenon that frustrates the hell out of me, as well as intrigues me. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Whats up with that