Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates What percent of couples on sls are real
TOPIC: What percent of couples on sls are real
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Anybody with a username derived from a Slayer tune has got to be real , lol.

Eldorado IL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
from what we have seen we'de guess in the 15% range...there are some very nice people here but for every 100 emails/chats 85 of them will be a total waste of time

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Hi There, Additional search filters could be nice. Your desire may be certs, ours may be something completely different. ...when managing our profile we really do attempt to manage expectations of who we are to weed out people who would not be good matches at any level. That being said we are not hard core, thus "fakes, or posers" to many. For us that is fine. We believe every person / couple on this site could be at different levels in their fun comfort level which is also fine. -Although we do try to return emails in a semi-respectable time frame the reason we became more descriptive in our profile was to set expectations which did reduce the amount of emails from people who are less likely to be our match. It would be better if people took a bit more time to write their profile and on the flip side read profiles and put thought into the situation before shooting off emails. That may help with quite a bit of the frustrations I read about. ....my two cents :D ................Enjoy your search!!!!!!!!!

Plainfield IL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Certed and lifers . please construct your own opinion of who we are.

Eldorado IL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
We're in the witness protection program.......

That's why there are black boxes over our faces.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(973 posts)
It all depends on how you look at "certs" we seen one couple that actually had somewhere over 175 certs! Our thought on certs like that are nothing more than notches on a bed post, and we are NOT looking for someone like that! So we really could care less about certs.

How about something that tells you if they reply to emails?? THAT is our big pet-peev...we are all supposed to be adults in the lifestyle, act like it. If someone just isn't your type then just reply and say so. Whats so bad about meeting someone first over dinner? We are from a small town with no real large cities around, so we travel sometime 100-150 miles just to have dinner and meet someone.

Are we real, sure we are, do we have certs, a couple I think....but we reply back to everyone that sends us an email.

BTW we are going on the Lifestyle take over cruise in Nov 2012, sure hope everyone there is real!!

Kincheloe MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We are real and we play for real... trust, i thank most real people on sls feel the same frustrations. Why is it so hard to meet others for play? isn't that why we are all on here?

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(104 posts)
We're not real, we're really Barbie and Ken in disguise and are working undercover to find out who's stolen our identity.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I think I'm a pigment from your imagination. Probably pink from the look of me. You have a vivid imagination.

Hannibal MO
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We're real...and looking. ;)

Username hidden
(112 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 69   End
TOPIC: What percent of couples on sls are real