What percent of couples on sls are real : Swingers Discussion 1847001041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat percent of couples on sls are real
TOPIC: What percent of couples on sls are real
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"We think about 5-10% are real. If someone will not reply to a email or message they are not real to us."

We try to answer emails, but if it's obviously someone who hasn't read our profile, I've given up even with the polite "no thanks".

Not sure how certs destroy your privacy on here - unless you just don't want anyone to know who you have met/played with?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
AFT even that doesn't work in today's world, there is always an email trail somewhere.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I would think someone finding out your on a swing site would be worse than people on the SLS knowing you have a cert. privacy wise anyway.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
We think about 5-10% are real. If someone will not reply to a email or message they are not real to us.

Newborn GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Smart, I suggest you attend a couple of Meet & Greets. Good was to meet some real couples in a low pressure environment. Kinda like window shopping...great pic, by the way

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
We are fairly new to the lifestyle so when we are a little hesitant people assume we are bs'ig. We are just a little anxious about getting into something with a couple we barely know. I want to make sure they are D&D free as awell as personally compatible.

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
does that mean you'll only get to meet people 10% of the time.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Well, just for the record, my wife HATES chatting with people she doesn't know online (and refuses to cam as well), so we're not sure if that's led some couples to believe we're "fake" or not. But those who have met us know we're the real-deal.

Username hidden
(112 posts)
I can't begin to guess how many fake profiles are on here , I'm sure there are many . For the most part we are possibly "too real" . Meaning we have lives and kids and careers and have to be discreet . And let's not forget busy , I get on this site in spurts, depends on what's going on at work and at home. We have met couples on this site and have met couples at parties . It does get frustrating especially when you are starting out and don't know people and find out you suddenly have a night free . Be patient , meet people when you can and eventually this will become less of an issue .

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
I have some of the same party friends now I did ten years ago when I started here. Great folks are worth the searching.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 69   End
TOPIC: What percent of couples on sls are real