What percent of couples on sls are real : Swingers Discussion 1847001031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat percent of couples on sls are real
TOPIC: What percent of couples on sls are real
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Also, we've played with more than one couple on here. However, one of them let their membership lapse and didn't renew. Because of this, they said they couldn't leave a cert.

So, it's possible that some people with the free accounts are real as well, but just haven't/can't leave certs for each other.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
What are certs? We use mints but not certs?

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(67 posts)
as a newer to this site couple.. we give certs to those we feel we want to.. We accept certs from those we want to... we do read certs but it is the conversation that gets us hooked not a "certain type of Cert"... We could care less about a cert because just because one couple/person enjoyed the time...doesn't mean all do...

We have no expectations on here or at clubs..we know we will have sex with each other(my wife and I) no matter what happens with anyone else. It is THAT relaxed attitude that leads to no disappointments..

as for "realness"... It seems to us you can tell who really is interested by a few words and emails...

have a great day!!

Lancaster OH
Username hidden
(128 posts)
We are real and although we don't swap (we are looking for a bi female for an ongoing 3some) we have had some exciting experiences due to SLS. We don't currently have any certs, nor have we given them. I have read several profiles and admit I have been amazed at who some couples have been with. I don't judge people's preferences. One good thing about reading certs, we have found a few more people to either be friends or play with lol.

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
"But to the couple in our bed on a sat night.....We're pretty darn real"

We think you're real, and we haven't been in your bed on Saturday night ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
As an addition. It would be nice in a perfect world if people stated their intentions more clear in their profile.

A new couple just toying with the idea. A couple just here for erotic chat or online play A couple that just likes to swap pics and cam

All acceptable reasons to be on the site. But they can be frustrating to a "real play" couple if they carry on for quite a while and THEN find out the other couple has no intention of ever leaving their keyboard.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
On this site, we believe most couples are real. Real, meaning, not computer generated fake profiles like you find on other sites.

Real means different things to different people. I think almost all couple profiles have real people behind them but their intentions vary.

We dont go by certs. We have played in this game for years and we dont put certs on our profile generally. We dont like to advertise.

Some couple profiles are just single men. Theyre still real, but different intentions.

Others are just exploring the idea and may never meet anyone. Theyre still real. Others are called fakes because they are not interested in YOU.

In our case. We're real. We're really a couple. It really is BOTH of us that participate on here. We really do meet. We really do play.

But the number of people we play with vs. the number of people who email us is minuscule. So to hundreds of people that email us that we dont get back to or we dont set up to meet.......They probably refer to us as "fakes"

But to the couple in our bed on a sat night.....We're pretty darn real

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
People are not fakes just because they have no interest in YOU.

Just saying ,

^^^This^^^

I am an old fat bald loser with long dark back and ear hair and no job. I also have ZERO personality or sense of humor so it is difficult for us to get anybody to respond to our first contact message..... However, everybody wants my wife.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
"After we get some feedback on this post we are going to suggest to sls that they split certs into two categories with the second being certs that say 'we met and played with this couple.'"

I would never send or accept the type of cert that was given for the sole purpose of confirming we engaged in sex. Who we play with is our business. Beyond that just because we've played with THEM doesn't mean we are more apt to play with YOU. I hear frequently that so and so are fakes because they refused to meet or met and refused sex. Occasionally the very people they speak of we HAVE met and had sex with lol I also hear it tossed about in the lifestyle many are posers, you know those people who show up at parties with no intent on ever having sex....big deal. Returning or not returning an email don't make you real or fake , just for the record. A couple might chose to ignore you and a pervert, cheater , liar or single guy posing as a couple might decide to return your email .

We don't come across many ""fakes" but we also don't generally IM folks with no photos, single males or complete strangers.

People are not fakes just because they have no interest in YOU.

Just saying ,

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
If you are a couple you should have pictures of both, if this is for both of you, other couples should see both, people who don't show both usually have something to hide. and since your still in the "Flinstones era" and from the one pic you do have so far, all i can say is.

Yabba dabba doo! ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 69   End
TOPIC: What percent of couples on sls are real