What percent of couples on sls are real : Swingers Discussion 1847001021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat percent of couples on sls are real
TOPIC: What percent of couples on sls are real
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Quite a lot of profiles on here to put down a realistic percentage of real vs fake. We look for members who have certs primarily and if free members are willing to voice verify and can show us a couple of face pics then that works for us too.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We removed our certs because we had so many people cherry picking and people running their mouths. It was a privacy thing. But on the other hand it is a nice way to tell if a couples for real. I guess it's a catch 22.

Portsmouth VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We have been in the lifestyle and this site less than two months. We have met 8 couples, one house party, went to one club event, played 'really soft' at the house party because that was all that was done, and less soft at the club. We full swap/group played with three couples. We have no certs.

Two of the couples we full swapped/group played with had mechanical issues and well never mentioned the existing problems before they met us or agreed to play with us.

A SM was going to meet us for a MFM and at the last minute invited a female from a couple we sorta played with (her boyfriend couldn't get it up, anxiety issues) and then she needed a ride (she was two hours away). He went to get her and then after we arrived at the place agreed to at the time agrred too, he was still two hours away from us because she changed her mind. WE never met him that night, we went on to other people that night.

All the folks (couples and singles) we met and/or played with including the parties and club event all have certs. None have certed us.

We can't be more real, less drama free, and more willing to play and have put up with their dramas and still no certs.

Our experience demonstrates that certs mean nothing really. It does not mean you are drama free as you state. It does not mean that you can play when in the moment, those pesky mechanical issues. It does not mean that your profile is truthful, if it was, we would have known your age is a huge lie (11 years wrong), your weight is significantly more than you stated, you have ED, and you make other arrangements that fall through and still expect us to be waiting, and you still showed up thinking we wouldn't notice?

I know the big thing on this site for some people is CERTS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS or 'no cert, it didn't happen'. But you know what, that isn't true. Certs don't make a person tell the truth, be real in person, or really anything other than someone gave them one for whatever reason, maybe to get one in return.

I look at it the same as twitter followers and facebook friends and like, just something to collect but really has no bearing on me as a real person.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
nothing like a 4-way telephone conversation on Google voice to separate real couples from the deceivers and fakes.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(59 posts)
We’re cynical optimists here. As many have said, the gut feeling in a lot of cases is the couple you were emailing and making plans with—but suddenly had to cancel at the last minute—aren’t what they seem. But we’ve always expressed the benefit of the doubt and, just like a lot of other activities that conflict with dispassioned logic, enjoy the feeling that ‘maybe this one was real too!’ After all, how many of us buy the occasional lottery ticket despite knowing the odds are against us? So in each case, we hope it really was the one in ten/hundred couple that is as real as we are but just couldn’t make things work. Perhaps we’ll see them at a party or get together at a later date? Another way of looking at it is how much fun was it to believe in Santa, and what were the jaded years like before you had kids and re-believed? It’s your choice, I guess. Now, if there’re any elves out there that want to play this week... ;)

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I'd say a majority of people who are paid members with certs are "real". I've only been on here 3 months or so but I've met alot of great couples so far as a single guy and all went very well! Have also played with some free members who can't leave certs. When it comes to free members, some of the profiles seem kind of shady but I'm assuming it's because they didn't put much effort into their profile since they just wanted to check the site out.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
My husband and I have had a number of meet ups with SLS couples and have swapped with a few. No one offered to give us a cert, and I think only one of them had a cert. To me it means nothing other than giving a way for others to see who you've been with or met. Not a fan of kiss & tell.

Fishers IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Funny but really true to life topic lol . I assume anyone on the internet is a frustrated wanting-sex male whether married or young boy . I'm sure many people who read my profile assume that is what I am . When they meet me at parties that's what they tell me anyway lol. Bottom line , if you use this as the only means to meet people you are taking your chances . If you really want to meet people you need to put yourself out there in some other way . I can't give you percetages , I'm sure that varies by region , Be brave and good luck

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
We've met a number of "real" couples here who had no certs.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We've played with a few couples that are free members, so they can't leave us a cert.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 69   End
TOPIC: What percent of couples on sls are real