Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › What percent of couples on sls are real
TOPIC: What_percent_of_couples_on_sls_are_real
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
11 to 20 of 121
User Details are only visible to members.
MoT, in Ncal's view (from previous posts), there are very few (if any) *real* folks out here.

Unless you are willing to walk into a room full of naked folks, get naked yourself, and then have sex with any and/or everyone in the room...you're not real.

By Ncal's standard, Lady and I are certainly not real, and I hope you aren't either. Lol

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5812 posts)
Really? I am just surprised. How are you defining "real?" Like, they have and even pay for a lifetime profile, lets say, but never swing? Or set up, a free profile and never act on it? I guess it depends on how u define it.

I am curious as to what % of SLS folk are paying members?

And, is it safe to assume, in your view, that lifetime members are real? I would definitely assume this, as what would be the point otherwise to pay $150?

10%?!? And youre saying that the fake % is then same here as on CL? I get such a low % on standard dating sites, and especially that sex affair site that got hacked a bit back, but 10% here? Seems low.

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(220 posts)
now living in Vegas about 10% of the people are real on SLS. Craigslist seem to be about the same. But on SLS more people are into couples dating rather then meet for a drink and then go play.

I think that swinging as a whole is less and less real people as each generation gets more and more risk adverse.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6995 posts)
Right. What you noted about the other play part er is part of what i was stating.

As i noted ( and i think that we agree), none of what i noted is hard science, and i hold the ideas loosely. That is to state that any of a miriad of other factors may factor in to prompt memtomreachmout, or respond positively to a message.

My concept that "like marries like" and "like plays with like," overall and roughly speaking, is still true, i think. But i factor in when there are times where one spouse may "take ine for the team" (sadly), or some other issue may be at p,ay (pun intended)...

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(220 posts)
"I find it a very effective strategy, as geneally speaking, people tend to date, marry, and play with others generally on the same 'aesthetic level.' "

Nope, not necessarily true. But, as long as it's working out for you, keep doing it.

My experience has been very different.

I find that the physical appearence of other play partners is a better indicator of whether or not *I* will measure up (appearence wise) rather than that serving as a gauge about what the person I'm considering looks/acts like.

To that end, if I were thinking about initiating contact with a woman and essentially all of her certs were from rock stars in their 30s, I'd likely conclude that she would not be interested in me, and I'd move on.

On the other hand, if that same senario showed one or more certs from guys who I felt were more homely than I, then I'd feel that I had a good chance.

In either case, I just wouldn't gain or lose interest in a given woman based solely on the physical attractiveness of someone whom I felt she may have fucked.

I can't understand someone who has an external locus of control on that level...but different strokes for different folks, right?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5812 posts)
@Tramp. Thats how i read that post. I honestly lean that way also.

I always check the photos kn thencerts of someone with whom i am considering messaging, or before giving a positive response to a SF or woman half of a couple who reaches out to me. This is true especially if there are no face photos to see right away. For example,,if i see from body photos that she may be a match with me, and then see that the male half of a couple with whom she played (not bi with wife, but her having played with then male) is not a good looking gent, then i assume her face may not align well as a match for me.

This is onviously not a hard science, but it has served me fairly well thus far. I have sometimes declined women based on this formula, then met herin a group setting later casually at a party or bar, and thought to myself, "oh yeah, i made then right call to decline" before we ever got to the point where face photos were shared here.

I find it a very effective strategy, as geneally speaking, people tend to date, marry, and play with others generally on the same "aesthetic level."

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Eskimo, it's probably because you're only looking to play with a female.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(424 posts)
I think maybe 20%. The rest are all looking for Ken and Barbie. Or they aren't serious. Also after you answer all there questions, like an interview. You get no where. I feel like we have spent our money on a lot of nothing.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
We tend to find the real couples want to meet relatively soon. I couldn't really guess the percentage of fake couples but we have ran into a few. Mainly it's the male and you never hear from the female half.

Boise ID
Username hidden
(60 posts)
"A lot of times we see a couple we want to contact and we see explicit certs from other couples we would not engage with. It throws everthing to question."

Exactly what does that mean? Are you saying that if a couple has played with someone who is unattractive to you, that makes the couple you're considering unattractive also?

Or did I misunderstand what you wrote?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5812 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
11 to 20 of 121
TOPIC: What percent of couples on sls are real
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.