Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › What percent of couples on sls are real
TOPIC: What_percent_of_couples_on_sls_are_real
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
11 to 20 of 98
User Details are only visible to members.
.....is it standard practice to just not answer an email....

No it is not. We reply to all messages that have some thought put in to them. We do not reply to "Hey, wanna fuck?!" Yes, we get those....

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(604 posts)
The single guys are ready to spot....it's the others that freak us out.....is it standard practice to just not answer an email....I mean....when a person emails another it's because they liked them somehow and we get the feeling from the lack of response like we're bothering them or they feel we're not good enough.....I guess in a way is good though because if they can't answer a simple email we probably wouldn't have gotten along to well anyway..

Westbury NY
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Just want to add, it is NOT that hard to reply to someone's message and just say "Sorry, not interested.." Seriously, it's just good manners!

Jaffrey NH
Username hidden
(52 posts)
@ronandjenn, felt the same way sometimes. But we have met a few really nice couples on the site - and we've gotten better at recognizing red flags in profiles/instant messages. But if I had to guess just based on the ones I looked at, I'd say 20-30% of profiles are legit.

Rego Park NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Great topic.... We're convinced the number is closer to 3%.... In the last two years we have sent out well over 200 initial contact emails.... Maybe 3% of those we got a reply.... Maybe, I'm being generous actually.... It's more like 3 emails forget percentages,... The blow offs and flakes along with a lack of replies has us wondering why we even bother with this site.... Are we alone here ?

Westbury NY
Username hidden
(27 posts)
From my experience... I would say about 20-30 %

Riverdale GA
Username hidden
(190 posts)
My bad, I meant to say, 18.6% (I think) ;^/

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5394 posts)
Precisely 27.3% (I think). ;^/

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5394 posts)
Fantastic topic. My husband has said that he thinks probably 50% of people on here are guys who are on here with out wife knowledge. I am not sure what real stats might be but I think there is a lot of lookyloos and peopel who think they want this but aren't sure. That is ok I guess. Wish it was a little more like other forums were you could like and talk under posts. Would make the " getting to know you " part easier.

Hockley TX
Username hidden
(24 posts)
In my reply I will make a distinction between your definition of "real" as in people who actually meet and play, vs real as in living, breathing human beings.

I have tested out a number of other sites and am convinced that on some of them some of the profiles do not represent living, breathing human beings but rather are fake profiles put on by the site. One site in particular convinced me that almost no profiles in my area consisted of live people, as their automatic e-mail replies had no connection to anything I wrote to them. In contrast, I believe the profiles on SLS represent living people.

Turning now to your question about how many of these living people are "real" swingers that actually meet and play, I suspect that many people on the site are intrigued by the idea of playing, will chat or e-mail with others, may even attend meet and greets or go to clubs, but for various reasons haven't played with others.

The challenge is to find those who will play - either those who have reliably played in the past, or though new would play if given a good opportunity. I tend to see how long the profile has been on the site, read the profile carefully, see if they are going to any events, and yes, look for certs.

I don’t believe certs need to reveal intimate play details, but certainly can indicate whether someone has played with them or not. For those of us who really are here to play, why the hesitation to admit we played with someone? You can pick and choose whose certs you want to post. If you don’t want to admit having played with certain people, or don’t like the cert they’ve written simply don’t approve it being posted.

But a few posts indicating you’ve actually played do convey that you are an active swinger who actually shows up. I don’t think 20 or even 10 such posts are needed. I have four and that should certainly indicate that I do indeed show up and play.

As far as writing certs, I believe in asking someone whether they’d like a cert. If so, I suggest writing it then e-mailing it to them for approval before sending it on through the process. They might catch a spelling or grammar error, or suggest altering it a bit if it is too graphic for their taste.

Little Creek DE
Username hidden
(20 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
11 to 20 of 98
TOPIC: What percent of couples on sls are real
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.