What is wrong with Married men swinging alone : Swingers Discussion 707531091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
2for,

What you're doing involves no deception. If we decide to entertain a single, be in male or female, and they tell us they are married but it's ok with their spouse we simply ask to meet both of them in person to verify it. Then you get the "well she/he isn't available."

We're not going to help someone cheat on their mate.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Man I couldn't help but answer this forum. Swinging alone is not cheating, as long as the spouse knows. Cheating is deception and betrayal. We do swing alone and as a couple. My wife knows everything. We enjoy swinging together more then separately, but sometimes due to time and preference we swing alone. Some of you have seriously badgered swinging alone and yes many couples in here are cheating (spouse doesn't know), but for some thats not the case. There's nothing wrong with swinging alone as long if you both are comfortable with it! If swinging alone is cheating even when spouse knows then swinging in general in all levels is cheating! My wife is always first to me and she knows it, and I know I am always first to her. We swing alone and those who know us know its ok. It's a shame some of you can be so open minded to swing but yet so narrow minded to criticize swinging alone its not any different.

Trexlertown PA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
Ready,

You cheat on your wife. You are one that gets into the lifestyle because your marriage is broken. I was in a sexless marriage myself. I didn't get involved in the lifestyle I hired a divorce lawyer.

You sir are the reason single men have such a hard time in the lifestyle.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Good idea PNL...maybe a conference call with Mrs. Destin, you and a couple more...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Ready,

Who the hell are you to call me DEAR. You are a male chauvinist pig. Do you think you are superior to me? If I saw you in person I would slap you across your face.

I will admit I may be wrong in claiming that you changed your profile. Please do not take that as an apology, because I would never apologize to a male chauvinist. It still does not change the FACT that you cheat on your wife.(Yes, that is a FACT) And, I also stand by the rest of my posts from earlier. Why don't you give me your wife's phone number, so her and I could chat.

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(114 posts)
A cheater is a cheater no matter what...other cheating wifes may prefer other cheating husbands...lol They certainly are not swingers.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
OK PNL ... I am very sorry that my original posting in this thread which was a general statement about those engaging in what I and others consider to be selective ethics has turned personal ...

... PERSONAL because you my dear have claimed to have researched 'facts' in my profile that prove me to be a LIAR and I can not let that stand. At first when I saw this last post I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and think you may have me confused with someone else's profile you have been attacking ... then it dawned on me that given we are not geographically close, odds are you would not have looked at a single male's profile (mine) until today when I made this post. Therefore you accused me of making changes in the "we" status today ... that my dear makes you the LIAR here ... I have never made any such changes today or ever AND since about my 2nd week on this site the 4th paragraph of my profile has remained the same, which makes it overly clear that I am here "married playing single" ... regardless of what you or anyone else thinks of me and my personal status ... one thing is for sure and that is I have never misrepresented myself or attempted to come off as a couple or a "single" unmarried male.

I won't bother taking up space responding to the rest of your comments and do not intend lower myself to your level any further ... unless of course you or someone else make personal false claims against me that require a factual response.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Ready, Now you claim your wife GENERALLY knows that you cheat on her. She either knows or doesn't know. Does she know that you come on SLS and actively seek women and couples for play when you are away in DC?

You claim that you did not misrepresent yourself in what was written in your profile. Well, I notice that you changed your profile a bit. You were using the word WE very often in your profile before you changed it. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED,"WE" means you and someone else, usually your wife.

As far as your previous experience with a married couple liking the fact that you are married. Good for them. It doesn't mean everyone shares the same opinion. Just like I am sure not everyone shares my opinion.

Last but not least, CERTS. You speak of couples not having certs. You are NOT a couple, but a single cheating male. We have deleted about 2 dozen certs from SLS. Our choice. Couples and single females OBVIOUSLY have an easier time then single males. If so many people are looking for certs, especially from single males, it would make sense that you would WANT TO BE CERTIFIED. Privacy issues and not "kissing and telling" issues are bullshit excuses for single males who CANNOT get certified. Every single male that we have been with has BEGGED us to certify them. Do you know why they BEGGED to be certified. Because A CERT FROM A REAL COUPLE BRINGS LEGITIMACY TO THEM, SO THEY CAN REACH OUT TO OTHER COUPLES WITH THE CONFIDENCE THAT THEY ARE NOT FAKES.

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(114 posts)
To the OP, your tag line(it all about pussy) tells us you don't have a clue and we would not want to meet you with or without your wife. We prefer a bit of class and respect for the ladies.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Codedout,

The DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL statement was not meant for you. I was referring to a post by READYTOPLAY further down in the forum. As far as CERTS go, they sometimes can be deceiving also. But in the time that we have been on SLS, we have come to use a combination of certs, I M, e-mail, and phone conversation to weed out the phonies. And we have become pretty good at it. One question for you. Part of the way down in your profile, you say that you and your wife NEVER play together. Why not just have 2 different profiles? Wouldn't this eliminate some of your problems of being accused as a cheater?

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(114 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 147   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone