What is wrong with Married men swinging alone : Swingers Discussion 707531082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   82 to 91 of 142   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we can and it's not adultry... we're not married. Easy enough huh?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
There have been a lot of good points made here on both sides of the coin. However, can anyone reconcile swinging with religious beliefs? Can anyone, in clear conscious, have sex with another woman/man and not call it adultery? This is a question that I have not ever heard anyone answer.

Glenshaw PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Mars, I agree with the fundamental nature of your post. However, I disagree. I understand that alot of women lose most if not all interest in sex as they get older. Alot but definately not all, but I agree with alot. And I see your point when you say isn't it better for a man to discreetly get what he needs, it makes him happier at home, whats the harm...however I do disagree. Lying to your wife is not okay. I know that its frustrating when you want to experience sex and she or he is not interested. But I honestly think that its better to sit down with your spouse and discuss your needs vs. sneaking behind their back. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I apologize I really took the time now to fully try to understand what you all wrote. I believe or hope most of you were writing to one person in general although your statements are easily misinterpreted. Some comments were "we don't play with married partners swinging alone cheating is cheating", I don't think you meant it exactly that way or at least the way I took it.sorry

Paul

Trexlertown PA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
2for,

What you're doing involves no deception. If we decide to entertain a single, be in male or female, and they tell us they are married but it's ok with their spouse we simply ask to meet both of them in person to verify it. Then you get the "well she/he isn't available."

We're not going to help someone cheat on their mate.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Man I couldn't help but answer this forum. Swinging alone is not cheating, as long as the spouse knows. Cheating is deception and betrayal. We do swing alone and as a couple. My wife knows everything. We enjoy swinging together more then separately, but sometimes due to time and preference we swing alone. Some of you have seriously badgered swinging alone and yes many couples in here are cheating (spouse doesn't know), but for some thats not the case. There's nothing wrong with swinging alone as long if you both are comfortable with it! If swinging alone is cheating even when spouse knows then swinging in general in all levels is cheating! My wife is always first to me and she knows it, and I know I am always first to her. We swing alone and those who know us know its ok. It's a shame some of you can be so open minded to swing but yet so narrow minded to criticize swinging alone its not any different.

Trexlertown PA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
Ready,

You cheat on your wife. You are one that gets into the lifestyle because your marriage is broken. I was in a sexless marriage myself. I didn't get involved in the lifestyle I hired a divorce lawyer.

You sir are the reason single men have such a hard time in the lifestyle.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Good idea PNL...maybe a conference call with Mrs. Destin, you and a couple more...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Ready,

Who the hell are you to call me DEAR. You are a male chauvinist pig. Do you think you are superior to me? If I saw you in person I would slap you across your face.

I will admit I may be wrong in claiming that you changed your profile. Please do not take that as an apology, because I would never apologize to a male chauvinist. It still does not change the FACT that you cheat on your wife.(Yes, that is a FACT) And, I also stand by the rest of my posts from earlier. Why don't you give me your wife's phone number, so her and I could chat.

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(114 posts)
A cheater is a cheater no matter what...other cheating wifes may prefer other cheating husbands...lol They certainly are not swingers.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   82 to 91 of 142   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone