What is wrong with Married men swinging alone : Swingers Discussion 707531052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 142   End
User Details are only visible to members.
azands...that is hot. The fact that it is prearranged by your wife...who must know your own personal preferences well...that's quite a nice arrangement. And something to think about doing (or at LEAST fantasizing about) for my own husband, who travels A LOT but who doesn't play outside our area...yet.

We have a standing agreement for when we're separated by distance that we can play solo as long as it's with someone we've already been with. Now, that works for us so far, but to expand that would take some arranging. We are totally open and honest with each other in every aspect, so there is no room for deception or mistrust, and we would not accept that in our marriage. We didn't find each other at this stage in our lives to do anything to usurp it (I've always wanted to use that word in a sentence!).

It's late, I'm rambling. I do believe to play solo while in a solid marriage, you have to really know what you're doing, and you have to be very open, honest and upfront with each other about every aspect of it.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
On a rare occasion, my lady is out of town for business or family reasons without me. It is not unusual for her to have someone lined up to keep me taken care of during those times.

I get a text saying something like keep Sat. night open. Then Sat. I get an email with instructions as to where to go, and who I am picking up there. Sometimes it's an old friend, sometimes someone I have never met. We do diner and if all clicks, enjoy the evening fully.

While I do not arrange dates on my own, I enjoy these little acts of kindness from my beautiful lady.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
There are quite enough people on here who are NOT cheating...I don't like the karma of playing with a cheating spouse...and don't like to intentionally hurt others, whether the spouse found out or not. It's just basically asking for trouble.

It's easy enough also to find the right person to play with, and yes, women do the same thing, with the same words: must have discretion, daytime hours available, only play alone, etc.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
You are absolutely correct, cheating is absolutely unacceptable whether it is done by the husband or the wife. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Well as others have said cheating is wrong, but if you look at the single women, there are a ton of them that say,"must be discreet" "playing alone" or anything else like that and it seems to be accepted. I don't understand it. I met a woman here and after some time found out she was cheating on her huz, stopped seeing her. I don't want a shotgun at my back. Cheating is just wrong.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Fantaseas I was perving your pics.....the hubby has the most gorgeous eyes, wow!! You are a handsome couple indeed.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We both think that on a basic level cheating is wrong. We usually classify cheaters on the same level as liars. We understand there are situations that some may be able to justify, but in general we think it is out of bounds and not what swing is all about. Cheaters are usually missing something at home and are too afraid to really address it.

Now on the other hand if one wants to play and the other doesn't, but gives the go ahead, then all is fair game. And we have had just that situation before and it was AWESOME!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
i have found that its ok if the female does it without the husbands knowledge or lack there of but oooohhh god forbid the man does it ,we have also found that single men luv to hit on our wives or girlfriends when we r not around and to the female thats ok but if a woman does it there is hell to pay

Dahlgren VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
uk I agree with your post. I look at it on more of a respect level. In my mind if a man will sneak around on the woman he is supposed to love more than any other woman in the world, probably the mother of his children, he is just not the type of person I would choose to play with. And karma being a bitch as she can be I don't want this to happen to me. I have a very good friend who's wife does know what he does and at times participates. It is the husband that sneaks around that bothers me; especially when its always the wife's fault that he is sneaking around. Seeing as how I am a fellow wife perhaps they should not tell me that they would not be doing this if their wife "did her job". Not good ha. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'll say what I say, but keep in mind I'm probably the least qualified out of this whole site to speak intelligently about it. Its purely my opinion, based off my initial interpretation of the good people I've met here so far, and why I think I would feel this way, were I to be married, or committed to someone and chose to be a swinger.

What's wrong with a married man swinging alone.

It would seem to me on first glance, that this lifestyle has the potential to play off of one of the most volatile human emotions. Envy. People committed to , and who thrive, or enrich their lives from the swinger lifestyle, whether it fills a void, or is just something that completes them and their significant other in a way previously unknown to them, or quite literally is what makes them feel as though we are all together on this planet as a single species, I can not say.

What I feel I can say is that, in the swinger lifestyle, both as women and as men, you expose the most important person in your life, to a person, or persons, who has the potential to do great harm based off the potential intimacy involved, to someone who while you want to believe you can, you do not know well enough to trust as completely as the person you are exposing them to.

That is not to say there are not people here who we can trust completely, with our spouses, our businesses, our wallets, our lives. It means to me that, if I love someone, I'm going to do everything in my power to protect them. In my mind, if I do not think I can trust someone, THAT completely, because they show a desire to hide this from someone in their lives, then I feel I should also not invite them into mine and yet closer to the people I value most.

I understand in some peoples lives there may be a caveat where while your partner does not choose to engage in the same lifestyle, they respect your right to do it, and have no problems with you as a human being need to do it as a whole. Looking at human nature though I personally believe that is probably fewer and far between than any would have us believe and therefore not worth the risk to someone I valued above all else.

Vine Grove KY
Username hidden
(143 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 142   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone