What is wrong with Married men swinging alone : Swingers Discussion 707531042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
With his wifes knowledge and consent, nothing at all.

Merced CA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I think the general consensus is that most of them are liars?

Cheating hurts dude.

And I can tell you first hand about that. You see, around a decade ago I started swinging with a partner I loved very much. I had no problems with us playing as a couple and I had no problems with us playing solo so long as each knew about it. The problem was she literaly fucked everybody she could behind my back and lied about it. I had horndogs (male and female) calling the house night and day looking for her wanting to know who I was....Because she was lying to them pretending she was single, etc... Sometimes she would tell people she had my permission when we never discussed it. She was a total CHEATER.

I am pretty good with the english language and I can honestly attest that words fail me in describing how painful that was. Eventually I couldn't take it any more and split. She begged me to come back and I did, only to find out she was fucking some college kid half her age behind my back. She eventually chose him over me.

And she hasn't changed. I ran into her recently and she assured me she was on her own again, flying solo and she wanted some good sex for old times sake...So I wound up in a booty call...Only to find out later she was married to the asshole she was seeing behind my back years ago...and the Asshole found out about it and threw a fit and started a flurry of annoying text messages to me. She's still out there and shes' still cheatin'.

I am guessing thats why a lot of people don't trust married dudes who claim they have permission to play solo. Other people have bad experiences like that.

Besides, if you are a married dude and your wife has no problem with swinging, wouldn't it be easier to find couples and chicks to play with than going single?

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
We've always viewed Trust as a Very large component of swinging. If a married man is swinging with his wife's knowledge, then there's no violation of trust. If she doesn't know, then that's a Big violation of trust. We could never play with someone that we couldn't trust to be truthful about so many things (STD's and legal issues being foremost). If she's on board and willing to meet and say so, then there's no issue.

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Married and swinging alone without partner knowledge is wrong.

There are stories and it's easy to imagine a couple that swings getting dragged in court for a divorce hearing... all because they invited a married person that was hiding it. With people being so damn greedy now a days don't delude yourself one minute that a cheated on spouse would not bring your swinging partners into the divorce hearing to help sway the judge. This would increase their settlement. Ask any lawyer.

Male or female it's wrong to swing without your partner knowing. It's cheating. However that bad thing is that so many people lie so well it's hard to catch a cheater if you are only doing one night stands.

Stuarts Draft VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
only if you're telling me what to do...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Was going to say, "we haff vays of making you talk..."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
The rest of you looks pretty great too, Pants, but something about that wicked "almost grin" that shows you have a secret, or something devious.

But yeah, there are things...

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Too bad ignorance isn't on the list of deadly sins...A sin is something that intentionally hurts someone else. Anything or nothing can be a sin.

Pants, when I saw that photo (good looking, btw!), all I could think of was this line: "Boy, you sure do have a purty mouth!"

I would consider aspects of swinging to be privileges rather than rights, but no one has the "right" to condemn others for their choices, in swinging or elsewhere. And why is it that no one has brought up married women who play alone? I know the numbers are less, but still.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
It seems like most married guys that we have chatted with "who had permission from their wives to swing" were liars. On several occasions, we have asked to speak to the wife and she is never available. We even had one guy (after being turned down several times by us) tell us his wife had just passed away ( a few days earlier)...but she would have approved us playing with him. What a load of crap that was.

We know what people are saying. But there is really no such thing as "rights" in swinging. It is like smoking. When they tell people not to smoke, they are not taking away any rights.

We will now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Sod WV
Username hidden
(19 posts)
yes i agree bout its ur rite to swing if u r married, single, or whtever u may b...like i said earlier tht i think its alrite to do it...it brings life back into ur marriage...married man can b the most romantic and erotic lover u can have...i dont have any prob with this subject...

Ridgeley WV
Username hidden
(56 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 147   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone