What is wrong with Married men swinging alone : Swingers Discussion 707531041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 142   End
User Details are only visible to members.
only if you're telling me what to do...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Was going to say, "we haff vays of making you talk..."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
The rest of you looks pretty great too, Pants, but something about that wicked "almost grin" that shows you have a secret, or something devious.

But yeah, there are things...

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Too bad ignorance isn't on the list of deadly sins...A sin is something that intentionally hurts someone else. Anything or nothing can be a sin.

Pants, when I saw that photo (good looking, btw!), all I could think of was this line: "Boy, you sure do have a purty mouth!"

I would consider aspects of swinging to be privileges rather than rights, but no one has the "right" to condemn others for their choices, in swinging or elsewhere. And why is it that no one has brought up married women who play alone? I know the numbers are less, but still.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
It seems like most married guys that we have chatted with "who had permission from their wives to swing" were liars. On several occasions, we have asked to speak to the wife and she is never available. We even had one guy (after being turned down several times by us) tell us his wife had just passed away ( a few days earlier)...but she would have approved us playing with him. What a load of crap that was.

We know what people are saying. But there is really no such thing as "rights" in swinging. It is like smoking. When they tell people not to smoke, they are not taking away any rights.

We will now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Sod WV
Username hidden
(19 posts)
yes i agree bout its ur rite to swing if u r married, single, or whtever u may b...like i said earlier tht i think its alrite to do it...it brings life back into ur marriage...married man can b the most romantic and erotic lover u can have...i dont have any prob with this subject...

Ridgeley WV
Username hidden
(56 posts)
its cheating, and also how can a married guy have sucess in sls"

It is cheating if the person is sneaking behind the back of his/her spouse. However there are married people out here who do this with the knowledge and permission of their spouse. I know one of them who is a good friend of ours; we have talked to the wife so we know he has permission. We have another good friend whos wife travels on business pretty frequently and he has her blessing to play while she is gone so long as she knows the lady.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
im sorry i dont agree with u...if a married person, dont matter if its a f or a m, is on ANY of these site...they r on here for 2 reasons...to find a friendship with person and to find wht they cant get at home...tht is sex...dont foget tht sex is not the NO. 1 thing in a marriage...and if married person cums up to u and wants to talk or whtever then its up to u to mention to them tht u r married...so i still dont agree with ur comment bout this...sum makes incredibe SPEC FRIENDS...also when u r married and a swinger...u can bring life back into ur marriage or give it a lit spice...

Ridgeley WV
Username hidden
(56 posts)
We have talked about it and it really depends on the couple I guess. N would be fine with it as long as she picks and meets the other couple/single. Maybe putting a show on for her? Who knows...hasn't happened yet and we are not actively pursuing it. But there's nothing wrong with such an arrangement if your relationship is strong and you have rules in place. It's all about communication!

Millbrae CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
wht is wrong with married men swingin alone u ask???...well i think its GREAT to fine tht person tht can give u wht u r missin in ur marriage...if a married man says hello to u (where ever u r as in person or puter here) and u get a chance to chat with him and then if he tells u tht he is married does tht matter?...well u can say yes or no...i have been with married men a few times in my past...hell my ex ws married when we first met...when this question cums up u have the choice to say yes or no...sum married men is wonderful lovers...not all...sum of them...when u r with a married man its very erotic and hot to have sex with them...u both cant wait until u r both in ea others arms and make love to ea other...tht is hot...knwin wht u both r doin is wht he isnt gettin at home...he is enjoyin every sec of it...and if u r ever involve with a married man...u will stand by him all the way if u have feelins for him...make the time tht u have memorial (?)....

Ridgeley WV
Username hidden
(56 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 142   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone