What is wrong with Married men swinging alone : Swingers Discussion 7075310140
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   140 to 147 of 147 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been known to have a wicked sense of humor at times... ;)

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
That would be interesting Wild Maine. LOLOL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I always wondered what would happen if a desk clerk knocked on the hotel room door asking the married man if he'd call his wife at home as his cell phone was off whilst he was in the middle of enjoying himself. That could be really interesting to see played out.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
In response to the OP. Okay. There is nothing wrong with a married man swinging alone when his wife is aware of what he is doing, and truly okay with it. HOWEVER. A married man swinging alone behind his wife's back is NOT swinging, its called cheating. I'll give you my reasons, and I do have experience in this. 1. I'm not about being the other woman. 2. I'm not about the wife calling my office angry calling me the other woman. 3. I'm a swinger because I'm honest, and don't sneak around. 4. I can't have sex with a man while knowing his wife is at home with YOUR children watching tv. Wondering where her husband is. 5. If you don't concern yourself with possibly taking diseases home to your wife, how do I think you give a shit about me.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
To us Swing is a mutual couples thing synomonous with swapping. 99.9% of couples want couples. As a couple we are both interested in seeing our partners fulfilled (and filled).

If you are liking for a single thing you need to state that honestly and accept what comes. There are some cockolds out there and some downright cheaters that will help you out.

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(1 post)
wait a second. You are a truly nice guy??? I looked at your profile. Its misleading and well, an outright lie. I am starting to understand what people mean about "real" on here because your profile isn't according to what you have stated. A piece of advice. Be HONEST. Put it this way, if hypothetically we were interested in you two as a couple based on the profile, contacted you only to find out the truth, IF you even would tell the truth once we contacted you, you would end up blocked simply because of that profile and the head games associated with it. If you can't be honest in your profile, on a swingers site, surrounded by other swingers, when will you be honest or what else will you lie about? M(she)

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(171 posts)
I agree, you should show as a single male and state in your profile that you are married and have mutually agreed to this activity and make it very clear that it can be verified. I wouldn't have any problems being with a married man as long as his wife knew.

C (and T)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
What is wrong with married men swinging alone? Why do women not give us a chance? I am a truly nice guy! Good looking! Fun! What is wrong?

Lampeter PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   140 to 147 of 147 
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone