Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   122 to 131 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
welcom to the forums, btw!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
you cheat when u do it with another person regardless of permission?

that ain't my definition of cheating...

and im very maral

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Atlanta, quit teasing me with all your sexy talk lol. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
LOL.. no doubt about that WildMainePussy!

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Hahaha...which is cheaper? A meeting dinner at Bennigan's - then the followup bite at Olive Garden and then to the nearest LaQuinta? Mind you this is a 87 mile ride one way x 4.

Maybe the streetwalker is cheaper and less time consuming.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
interesting concept.

Swingers, the gateway sex to prostitutes.

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Yeah, its just not an okay thing to do. I suppose if a man is going to cheat, this would be a venue to be very discreet. But wrong is wrong, and its actually kind of scary. If he will have sex with women he does not know, what stops him from going from swingers to say, prostitutes? Then you get into all kinds of risk categories. Thats how I think about it. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I recently came across a swing site that had the options for married, single, divorced or separated status.

A fellow I know who is married (and his wife would kill him or worse if she knew what he was up) to has signed up as 'separated'. Which currently is somewhat truthful (geographically) but she doesn't think so.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
Lusty, I cannot agree more. We are the same way, we try to keep things as fair as possible. With me, its hard for me to get over the thought that some woman is at home with her children while I'm in a hotel room banging her husband. Thats just wrong, no matter how you look at it. I have had people tell me "its not my problem"....perhaps they are right. But I have loyalty to fellow wives, and just do not have the ability to turn a blind eye to a woman like that. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
PJay, I can relate. We are opening ourselves up to the idea of singles more and more. To keep things fair for both we are thinking about alternating between fmf's and mfm's....but couple/couple is a fantasy that we are pretty much tired of. NOT that we don't love couples mind you...its just a mirage. Right when you think you are there its like "shit, its just dust!"

LOL

Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   122 to 131 of 147   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone