What is wrong with Married men swinging alone : Swingers Discussion 707531012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 142   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You didn't ask for a profile critique, but have you considered posting a public picture of him? Think about it, if you as the straight female were searching for a guy, wouldn't you be more inclined to respond to a profile with a photo of a man you find attractive?

Signed, A Former SM in the LS (Yeah, a brazillion years ago though.)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Ok...just saw my husband's post on here. Our profile plainly states that we play alone or together. Several reasons for that! In the beginning both he and I "took one for the team". WHY??? That's stupid. I want him to have a great time and enjoy himself as much as I want it for myself. Plus, I'm not bi or bi-curious! Use common sense, ASK if someone is attached and if it's ok that they play. Hell, I'm not taking them home with me. I just want a great time! Don't blow things out of proportion and ruin things for people who haven't asked for it. I've seen how single guys get treated AND single women. I guarantee the women don't get questioned and given the 3rd degree! Stop treating single men and married men with permission like crap!

Morristown TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I have been told that I am 41, a great looking guy, with a great body, and 8"cock too! But my open marriage has done absolutly nothing for me! Most girls on this site are only looking to eat a pussy, and the very few straight girls are couples playing only with other couples, or 1 to 1000 or more with guys! WTF! I don't have a chance! My wife has guys after her all the time. And of course they don't have a wife or gf to play as a couple, yea right! Go to clubs together and alone nothing! Cabin or house parties, nothing to disire, rarely. Don't get it and ain't gettin' it ether!? Like the guy said we single or solo guys are looked at as a problem! And a girl can do anything! Fair, hell no!!!

Morristown TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Wannatry808, fully understand that, the wife finds all the guys she wants but ladies now that's a really tough one for either of us!

Murphy NC
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I think the biggest problem would come if the wife found out and instead of taking out on him she comes after the couple or woman and tells the whole town about it.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(191 posts)
My wife said this the other day when we discovered a potential playmate was married;

She said "she would be so hurt to find out I did something like that to her......" I think this sums it all up.

Blandville WV
Username hidden
(57 posts)
my best advice is to find couples in the lifestyle that are into seprete rooms also if you are going to play solo than make sure that all parts of the couples talk on the phone so that everyone knows its ok

Georgetown DE
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Nothing. As long as the husband and wife both know.

Hubby and I would occasionally like to play solo, but we can't find suitable playmates. It's a total bummer.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(502 posts)
Exactly. If you're the male equivalent of a 'Hot Wife' and your partner is happy with it, more power to you.

Otherwise you're not swinging, you're just cheating.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
I don't need the drama of a wife finding out that her husband is cheating on her. I want no part of it. If it is a mutual decision then that is fine.

Alexandria VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 142   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone