What is wrong with Married men swinging alone : Swingers Discussion 7075310111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   111 to 120 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tony,

we absolutely would NOT entertain a married woman swinging alone any more than we would entertain a married man swinging alone. Cheating is cheating.

The only caveat to that would be if a married woman and my wife decided to have a "girls" day and her husband also knew abou tit.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
readytoplay, whats wrong with it is that it is a guy, no woman to be had be the others. if it was a married woman, they would have no problem with it. now the couples here will say it is a big problem, but they will just look the other way. just another double standard. it is just the way it is.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(28 posts)
welcum to the forums...and very well said. You two are delicious. sassy

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
I do not judge, sex is for pleasure when swinging and pleasure should be available to all. We are all here to enjoy life so enjoy with everyone

Grand Junction CO
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Well that works for you. And you are aware of what's happening. Glad it works for you. Curious to know..did i understand you right, you never play together? always apart?

sassy

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Bottom line ... swinging is about recreational sex with others 'with the full knowledge and consent of your spouse or SO'. No knowledge/consent, no swinging...it's Cheating. Most cpls don't want or need the drama/risks associated with playing with a cheater. How does a married man who Really Does have his spouse's knowledge/consent get that across to others? With honesty and patience. There are so many game players out there that it's very difficult to expect people to take someone at their word. Make sure that your spouse is available to talk with anyone who might be interested. Of course, people may assume that it's not really your spouse and refuse to get involved. Not a thing you can do about it except move on. It's all about Honesty and Transparency. If someone even Thinks there's a hint of dishonesty associated with you, all you're going to see of them is their dust.

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Nothing wrong with married men swinging alone...sometimes their wife knows and approves, sometimes she doesn't. As for me/us, we prefer not to get involved with that, because we can't really know for sure that he actually has that approval. And we don't really need that kind of deception or drama (or intended drama if she finds out and goes ballistic). So, that said, we really appreciate the guys who are honest about it. Maybe someday, I would change my mind about that preference, but for now, that's where it stands.

Now, I do not judge those who are married and play single. They have their reasons and it's probably pretty intriguing and exciting. Also for those they play with.

So, everyone on here is not a judge and jury, so play on, play safe, and have a great time!

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
The problem with a married man swinging alone is that old proverbial question---Does your wife "know" you are doing this?- It's hard for me to wrap my mind around swinging with a married man for two reasons 1)my husband left me for another woman 2)I'd hate to be like that woman and know I'm infringing on her very existance. It's a different ball game though if you actually meet the wife and she gives the "ok".

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
It's up to the individual. I am honest on my profile. If a woman refuses to meet me because I'm married, then so be it. However, I have had several female friends who prefer married men only because of the drama and the instability assoicated with single men.

They say that all of the good men are taken and I do believe that a man in a marriage has the ability to maintain a relationship proportionately better than a man who is either divorced or never been married. This might offend some and I do know there are many exceptions.

The author of this topic really should be totally honest on his profile. He may lose a few but in the long run, he may very well gain some good and long lasting friendships with really quality women friends.

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(24 posts)
The hard part is making absolutely sure that a wife or husband really IS the wife or husband, and that they really are okay with things. I think if we KNEW the couple from previous play, and then branched off that is okay. I just don't want an angry spouse calling me. Shells

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   111 to 120 of 147   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone