What is wrong with Married men swinging alone : Swingers Discussion 70753101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
Created by: readytoplay6969
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is wrong with married men swinging alone? Why do women not give us a chance? I am a truly nice guy! Good looking! Fun! What is wrong?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we have talked to people who like to verify with partners to make sure so thats always an option, my wife pretty much does all the searching and talking to people along with setting up the dates and then sends my way to talk. Of course if someone plays like they are single with no partner then that can be a bit more difficult. We like to have solo acts with couples we already met/played with mostly. -Jake

Bear Valley Springs CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
And I certainly respect that stance. Fortunately I've met couples who take my situation into account and it's worked out well. I do not intend to change another's mind.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(634 posts)
The main problem with playing with a married man or women is you have no way of knowing for sure weather its ok with that persons other half. My husband and I would never like to think that we were helping some one cheat on their other half. There is never a good reason to cheat, despite what you tell your self. Plus we don't wanna have to deal with any of their drama, there- fore we stick to married couples.

Akron OH
Username hidden
(198 posts)
And please don't get me wrong. I am conflicted by this as anyone should be. I am not proud myself and wrestle with it. I tell my friends to have sex as often as possible with their partner. It could quickly be taken away and I can tell you a sexless marriage is not a fun place.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(634 posts)
Personally I am a married man going alone and I am very honest with those I play with before out first meeting. Not offering this as an excuse and I respect your opinions but having been a sexless marriage for years got to me finally and here I am. My wife, due to medications, has zero libido. Currently no alternatives medical wise. Some have suggested I have grounds for divorce but that is harsh. Would you divorce your spouse if they had cancer or other medical issue? I will be judged and that is fine. But I don't hide the facts. Still wear my ring. And I make it clear I am married. Now getting angry at people in active sexual relationships seeking more elsewhere while hiding fact. Yes. I see that as an issue.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(634 posts)
She is definitely an Angel! Thanks for sharing. :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2076 posts)
LOL thanks for your viewing pleasure I opened up our pics for you and we are suppose to make some new ones tonight. this is her husband by the way. thanks for the nice comments.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I don't know if it is the Mr or Mrs Angelmica posting. All I want to say is she is one smoking hot little lady and could pick me up anytime. Actually she would fit quite nicely over a shoulder on the way back to my cave :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2076 posts)
I would have to say that his situation is his business as long as he don't bring drama our way. But if his wife found out and caused us any embarrassment I it would be a huge problem. lately we been only meeting at LS club parties and house parties. I think making them meet you there weeds out most of the jerk offs.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Robin doesn't have ongoing relationships with single men. When we were new, we got to a point where there were a few single men who had her number and were calling all the time. I put an end to that, and it won't happen again. We only have friend relationships, or even just occasional repeat swinger relationships, with couples.

That being the case for us, we don't give a damn if a guy she meets in a club is single, married with permission, or married and cheating. We don't ask and don't care because he's nothing but a one night stunt cock to us. That's probably a terrible attitude to have, but that's as far as it will ever go with single(or whatever) man.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(366 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 147   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone