Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
Created by: readytoplay6969
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is wrong with married men swinging alone? Why do women not give us a chance? I am a truly nice guy! Good looking! Fun! What is wrong?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 155   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been married 16 years. ( 13 years in the lifestyle and 8 years in an open marriage. Our rules are to be honest about what we do. We also have it where if we are out alone or with friends and the opportunity arises we can go ahead and do it , but tell the other after. It is easier for her to get solo fun than I. When I try and contact females or couples on SLS I explain our relationship and that she can even be met or contacted to verify I am truthful. I still get no response or no thanks 99% of the time. I haven't tried at any bars because I am not the player type and would want to be honest about who I am and what I am looking for. We even have it in our profile that we both play solo with the others permission. Stating this has oddly enough ruined our chances finding couples together as they read it and have replied " we only play together" or " we don't believe in playing alone". We never asked to play solo with them nor have we ever asked another couple to play solo. We just chalk it up as an excuse they weren't interested.

West Springfield PA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Thanks for the kind words, bifemme. Yes, it's a pity about the distance. You have an exceptional profile. :)

Destin FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
even as a SF, I prefer a couple over a single. the contrast of the male and the female.

but if an exceptional married man with verifiable hall pass comes along, kewl.

and not one of those, my wife wants to watch....*so* not an exhibitionist.

destin, nicely said. wish fl and nj weren't so geographically incompatible.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6789 posts)
There have been several comments in this thread from husbands who have permission, who are frustrated at how hard it is for them to find a solo playmate, while their wives are being inundated with offers.

Dudes, get over it. It's just the way it is.

The Lifestyle ladies are always going to have tons of guys chasing them, and Lifestyle married dudes aren't. It doesn't matter how good looking, fit, funny, or otherwise desirable you are. Stereotypically, men are sexually aggressive and women are passive. Guys chase, women run (a little). Add to that the fact that lots of women in the LS are really more interested in other women for new partners rather than men...the numbers just don't favor us.

My wife is happy to verify that I am not a cheater, arrange dates for me, host, cook dinner for me and my date...in other words, I have the optimal situation for a married hall-pass dude. And she still gets 10 times the amount of interest that I do. So what? I am perfectly fine with that! I love my wife and we have a great sex life. I don't NEED another woman. It's nice when it happens, but if it doesn't, I am still *married* to my favorite person on the face of the earth!

Guys, let your lady have fun. Encourage and enjoy her adventures, celebrate your life together, and occasionally you will have a little fun as well.

Peace

Destin FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Nothing from our prospective, I just don't like it when the guy is coy or misleading. It is actually a big turn on for the wife...

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(115 posts)
You send your husband to a bar with a note?

The note thing didn't work when I was a kid:

"Deer Teechur, pleeze xkuse Goodenuff from skool todaye. he sick. signed his mom"

What does the note you give your husband say?

"Dear horny babe in the bar,

Please fuck my husband.

Sincerely, His wife"

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
i am the wife and was hoping to find a friends for my baby. its not his fault im down. i love him more than anything and want him to be happy. hes a sweet and caring guy. feel free to look him up. we talk about everything we do or want to do and with who. so no sneaking here. i know i get the feeling when i look around there are alot of guys and its hard to know who is honest and who isnt. i even send my hun to the bar with money for a good time with notes lol. but i love him and i know he enjoys it. so no worries of cheating here. :)

Brownstown MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
idk. im trying to get my guy a friend. but i dont know what other women think about that. but ik i want my guy to be happy and find a friend who has time. but got no responses from anyone about this.

Brownstown MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
we have talked to people who like to verify with partners to make sure so thats always an option, my wife pretty much does all the searching and talking to people along with setting up the dates and then sends my way to talk. Of course if someone plays like they are single with no partner then that can be a bit more difficult. We like to have solo acts with couples we already met/played with mostly. -Jake

Shafter CA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
And I certainly respect that stance. Fortunately I've met couples who take my situation into account and it's worked out well. I do not intend to change another's mind.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 155   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone