What is wrong with Married men swinging alone : Swingers Discussion 707531051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yes i agree bout its ur rite to swing if u r married, single, or whtever u may b...like i said earlier tht i think its alrite to do it...it brings life back into ur marriage...married man can b the most romantic and erotic lover u can have...i dont have any prob with this subject...

Ridgeley WV
Username hidden
(56 posts)
its cheating, and also how can a married guy have sucess in sls"

It is cheating if the person is sneaking behind the back of his/her spouse. However there are married people out here who do this with the knowledge and permission of their spouse. I know one of them who is a good friend of ours; we have talked to the wife so we know he has permission. We have another good friend whos wife travels on business pretty frequently and he has her blessing to play while she is gone so long as she knows the lady.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
im sorry i dont agree with u...if a married person, dont matter if its a f or a m, is on ANY of these site...they r on here for 2 reasons...to find a friendship with person and to find wht they cant get at home...tht is sex...dont foget tht sex is not the NO. 1 thing in a marriage...and if married person cums up to u and wants to talk or whtever then its up to u to mention to them tht u r married...so i still dont agree with ur comment bout this...sum makes incredibe SPEC FRIENDS...also when u r married and a swinger...u can bring life back into ur marriage or give it a lit spice...

Ridgeley WV
Username hidden
(56 posts)
We have talked about it and it really depends on the couple I guess. N would be fine with it as long as she picks and meets the other couple/single. Maybe putting a show on for her? Who knows...hasn't happened yet and we are not actively pursuing it. But there's nothing wrong with such an arrangement if your relationship is strong and you have rules in place. It's all about communication!

Millbrae CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
wht is wrong with married men swingin alone u ask???...well i think its GREAT to fine tht person tht can give u wht u r missin in ur marriage...if a married man says hello to u (where ever u r as in person or puter here) and u get a chance to chat with him and then if he tells u tht he is married does tht matter?...well u can say yes or no...i have been with married men a few times in my past...hell my ex ws married when we first met...when this question cums up u have the choice to say yes or no...sum married men is wonderful lovers...not all...sum of them...when u r with a married man its very erotic and hot to have sex with them...u both cant wait until u r both in ea others arms and make love to ea other...tht is hot...knwin wht u both r doin is wht he isnt gettin at home...he is enjoyin every sec of it...and if u r ever involve with a married man...u will stand by him all the way if u have feelins for him...make the time tht u have memorial (?)....

Ridgeley WV
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Everything if your WIFE is not 100% involved and on board without you dragging her into what for her is a pit.

Graduated and moved on. SLS is for the inane.

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
azands...that is hot. The fact that it is prearranged by your wife...who must know your own personal preferences well...that's quite a nice arrangement. And something to think about doing (or at LEAST fantasizing about) for my own husband, who travels A LOT but who doesn't play outside our area...yet.

We have a standing agreement for when we're separated by distance that we can play solo as long as it's with someone we've already been with. Now, that works for us so far, but to expand that would take some arranging. We are totally open and honest with each other in every aspect, so there is no room for deception or mistrust, and we would not accept that in our marriage. We didn't find each other at this stage in our lives to do anything to usurp it (I've always wanted to use that word in a sentence!).

It's late, I'm rambling. I do believe to play solo while in a solid marriage, you have to really know what you're doing, and you have to be very open, honest and upfront with each other about every aspect of it.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
On a rare occasion, my lady is out of town for business or family reasons without me. It is not unusual for her to have someone lined up to keep me taken care of during those times.

I get a text saying something like keep Sat. night open. Then Sat. I get an email with instructions as to where to go, and who I am picking up there. Sometimes it's an old friend, sometimes someone I have never met. We do diner and if all clicks, enjoy the evening fully.

While I do not arrange dates on my own, I enjoy these little acts of kindness from my beautiful lady.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
There are quite enough people on here who are NOT cheating...I don't like the karma of playing with a cheating spouse...and don't like to intentionally hurt others, whether the spouse found out or not. It's just basically asking for trouble.

It's easy enough also to find the right person to play with, and yes, women do the same thing, with the same words: must have discretion, daytime hours available, only play alone, etc.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
You are absolutely correct, cheating is absolutely unacceptable whether it is done by the husband or the wife. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 147   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone