What is wrong with Married men swinging alone : Swingers Discussion 707531031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 142   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Me in my wife are in the beginning of the swinging alone process and to be honest, all that we ask of each other is honesty and to notify each other . Also if they are not willing to let the spouse play too if they want then they will get no play from either of us.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
If your wife is ok with your playing with others And Willing To Say So In Person or On The Phone, then I'd suggest you state so right up front in your profile. If you can't do this, then you're a married cheater, antithetical to everything that we believe and ppl will avoid that sort of drama.

JnD

Username hidden
(789 posts)
Not necessarily...swingers have an issue with married men cheating on their wives, not married men who play alone. There is a HUGE difference between a man like my husband who, if he and a playmate want to hook up, is okay to do so....and a man sneaking out behind his family's back getting a booty call. The only thing is, most of us just don't have the time to investigate such things...so really, its easier just to steer clear.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
There is nothing wrong with married men playing alone! Hell there have been times my wife paid my way to a gang bang, just as there has been times when she wanted to just play with the girls bi herself (excuse the pun). If you are one of those persons who has a problem with it then just steer clear. I have a problem with overweight women but I don't hate on them I just don't play with them. Its ashamed that people who call them selves open minded should get so hung up on someone's marital status.

Rockwall TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
It has less to do with looks than it does the potential drama of the last sentence in your profile.

Most people avoid words like "permission" and "allowed to."

Good luck, G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
I have permission to play alone just can't find any takers I cant be that ugly!

Murrells Inlet SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
With his wifes knowledge and consent, nothing at all.

Merced CA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I think the general consensus is that most of them are liars?

Cheating hurts dude.

And I can tell you first hand about that. You see, around a decade ago I started swinging with a partner I loved very much. I had no problems with us playing as a couple and I had no problems with us playing solo so long as each knew about it. The problem was she literaly fucked everybody she could behind my back and lied about it. I had horndogs (male and female) calling the house night and day looking for her wanting to know who I was....Because she was lying to them pretending she was single, etc... Sometimes she would tell people she had my permission when we never discussed it. She was a total CHEATER.

I am pretty good with the english language and I can honestly attest that words fail me in describing how painful that was. Eventually I couldn't take it any more and split. She begged me to come back and I did, only to find out she was fucking some college kid half her age behind my back. She eventually chose him over me.

And she hasn't changed. I ran into her recently and she assured me she was on her own again, flying solo and she wanted some good sex for old times sake...So I wound up in a booty call...Only to find out later she was married to the asshole she was seeing behind my back years ago...and the Asshole found out about it and threw a fit and started a flurry of annoying text messages to me. She's still out there and shes' still cheatin'.

I am guessing thats why a lot of people don't trust married dudes who claim they have permission to play solo. Other people have bad experiences like that.

Besides, if you are a married dude and your wife has no problem with swinging, wouldn't it be easier to find couples and chicks to play with than going single?

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
We've always viewed Trust as a Very large component of swinging. If a married man is swinging with his wife's knowledge, then there's no violation of trust. If she doesn't know, then that's a Big violation of trust. We could never play with someone that we couldn't trust to be truthful about so many things (STD's and legal issues being foremost). If she's on board and willing to meet and say so, then there's no issue.

JnD

Username hidden
(789 posts)
Married and swinging alone without partner knowledge is wrong.

There are stories and it's easy to imagine a couple that swings getting dragged in court for a divorce hearing... all because they invited a married person that was hiding it. With people being so damn greedy now a days don't delude yourself one minute that a cheated on spouse would not bring your swinging partners into the divorce hearing to help sway the judge. This would increase their settlement. Ask any lawyer.

Male or female it's wrong to swing without your partner knowing. It's cheating. However that bad thing is that so many people lie so well it's hard to catch a cheater if you are only doing one night stands.

Stuarts Draft VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 142   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone