What is wrong with Married men swinging alone : Swingers Discussion 707531021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 136   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't play alone, prefering to play together, but nothing wrong with it; couples have their own rules in the LS. For us its a benefit that some couples have this flexibility, it's helpful in putting together MFM - nice to find the respectful experienced swinger husband on a hall pass.

Oklahoma City OK

Username hidden
(235 posts)
I am going to post from the wife's prospective. There is nothing "wrong" with married men playing alone; it is a couple's preference. In our case I can't even say that because if is MY preference. I have, on several occasions, let my husband play alone. I also discovered in doing that that I could not handle it emotionally. I swing with my husband because it is something that we can enjoy TOGETHER and share TOGETHER. I enjoy the experience with him very much. In our case, it was never meant to be an "alone" thing. I have seen too many relationships in the lifestyle fall apart because the "swinging alone," turned into a relationship. It works very well for some couples but I am finally woman enough to say that it doesn't work for us.

Cedar Rapids IA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hi Makemelaff, welcome to the forums : )

I can't imagine what it's like to be in a marriage where my spouse would no longer want to have sex and stopped caring about how he looks. Congratulations that you have lost the weight and are exercising and, yes, both improve desire and endurance! My husband and I have talked about this scenario, and what would we do....we each agreed that we would have to give the spouse an ultimatum. I certainly understand how desperate you must feel, and it's totally selfish of her to deny this very healthy aspect of your marriage, but you need to give her a chance -- have you asked her to go to counseling with you, or to help her lose weight? I really sympathize with you, but I would never condone needlessly hurting someone, which is why we won't play with married men swinging alone.

You mentioned in your post that you want to try the lifestyle out before divorcing to see if its a "superior lifestyle," - please understand that swinging, IMO, will never replace a *relationship.* If you're looking for a relationship (and from your post, I can understand why), then try the dating sites (but AFTER your divorce). I do hope your wife will step up to the plate, at least as far as loving you enough to make herself attractive to you, and giving herself to you physically. Time for some happiness.

Best wishes, Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
i have a bbw that is has a negative body image of herself. we have not had intercourse in years. i have been left with masturbation. then i lost my weight and now food isn't medicaticating me any longer. my cock has come back to life since i am off most my health related meds and i want sex. it is viewed negatively, if i tell her i want other ladies (morality) & i am uncertain yet if i want to go for divorce. i want the best of both worlds until i see whether the sls life is a superior lifestyle. i expect that others will think ill of me, but i would like some real answers with content to consider my paths.

Chandler AZ

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Me in my wife are in the beginning of the swinging alone process and to be honest, all that we ask of each other is honesty and to notify each other . Also if they are not willing to let the spouse play too if they want then they will get no play from either of us.

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
If your wife is ok with your playing with others And Willing To Say So In Person or On The Phone, then I'd suggest you state so right up front in your profile. If you can't do this, then you're a married cheater, antithetical to everything that we believe and ppl will avoid that sort of drama.

JnD

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(778 posts)
Not necessarily...swingers have an issue with married men cheating on their wives, not married men who play alone. There is a HUGE difference between a man like my husband who, if he and a playmate want to hook up, is okay to do so....and a man sneaking out behind his family's back getting a booty call. The only thing is, most of us just don't have the time to investigate such things...so really, its easier just to steer clear.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
There is nothing wrong with married men playing alone! Hell there have been times my wife paid my way to a gang bang, just as there has been times when she wanted to just play with the girls bi herself (excuse the pun). If you are one of those persons who has a problem with it then just steer clear. I have a problem with overweight women but I don't hate on them I just don't play with them. Its ashamed that people who call them selves open minded should get so hung up on someone's marital status.

Rockwall TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
It has less to do with looks than it does the potential drama of the last sentence in your profile.

Most people avoid words like "permission" and "allowed to."

Good luck, G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
I have permission to play alone just can't find any takers I cant be that ugly!

Murrells Inlet SC

Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 136   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone