What is wrong with Married men swinging alone : Swingers Discussion 7075310131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   131 to 140 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PJay, I can relate. We are opening ourselves up to the idea of singles more and more. To keep things fair for both we are thinking about alternating between fmf's and mfm's....but couple/couple is a fantasy that we are pretty much tired of. NOT that we don't love couples mind you...its just a mirage. Right when you think you are there its like "shit, its just dust!"

LOL

Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I have some friends (a couple) on this site that play together and separately. separately, for a couple of reasons:

1. it's more difficult to find another couple where all 4 parties connect sexually. 2. They have young children at home and it's easier to take turns having a nite out than it is to arrange a sitter.

They both meet the other person (or couple) and give their blessings so all parties involved know it's ok w/ the other spouse. I think there's hot times when they get home telling what happened on their evening out adventures too.

Seems to work for them...

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
What I always think is if he doesnt care or respect his WIFE that much, the one he loves, how is he ever going to give a shit about me ie. with disease, things like that? Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
It looks shady. There are so many questions that come to mind when people see a profile that is a couple, only to learn the guy is the only one swinging. As they said before, are you single and posing as a couple? Are you cheating? If your profile looks shifty, it leads people to run away.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Tammy, I have done the same thing for women I know Jay would be attracted to, signed my name and all LOL..no response. Can't blame them I suppose, I would probably think the same thing. I guess once you have been burned its better to be safe than sorry. But yes, I can relate to you. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
My husband and I are in a loving commited marriage. We do play together and we do play alone. He has my full permission and I usually try to help him find nice ladies. Ideally it would be great to find a couple that all 4 click and can play together or alone but this just does not happen often. Here is my question, I the female of this couple, will email ladies for my hubby and I help him look through the profiles, and I know there are a lot of cheaters out there, but not all of us who play alone are cheatting. So ladies what do I need to say so you know I am honest and that I would love you to meet my hubby? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Tammy

Loveland CO
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Yeah, we have no issues with select single men. But married swinging men are different, UNLESS we have met the wife or absolutely know that she is okay with him swinging. Some women are cool with their hubby playing alone. With Jay and I, if there is a woman he is attracted to, and I am comfortable with her, I don't have a problem with them playing. But that is different in he is not sneaking behind my back. And we have not run into this situation yet, because fmf's are lots of fun! Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Have you ever heard of passion murders? I've witnessed from a distance more that I would like to say. One way I handle it is,"bring me a notarized note from momma,(wifee) with a personal conversation at her work phone to verify true person.

Olive Branch MS
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Girl after my own heart!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I've been known to have a wicked sense of humor at times... ;)

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   131 to 140 of 147   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone