What is wrong with Married men swinging alone : Swingers Discussion 707531011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 136   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nothing. As long as the husband and wife both know.

Hubby and I would occasionally like to play solo, but we can't find suitable playmates. It's a total bummer.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Exactly. If you're the male equivalent of a 'Hot Wife' and your partner is happy with it, more power to you.

Otherwise you're not swinging, you're just cheating.

Easton PA

Username hidden
(78 posts)
I don't need the drama of a wife finding out that her husband is cheating on her. I want no part of it. If it is a mutual decision then that is fine.

Alexandria VA

Username hidden
(13 posts)
There is nothing wrong with men swinging alone as long as the wife knows and if she doesn't it's not swinging it CHEATING.

Presque Isle WI

Username hidden
(191 posts)
'What is wrong with married men swinging alone?'

Nothing, provided their wife KNOWS.

Stamford CT

Username hidden
(46 posts)
Savandwin, thanks for the idea... may just do that! anything will help I guess.

Murphy NC

Username hidden
(53 posts)
Ourfast,

A suggestion might be to include a photo of you both together holding a sign "We play separately or together" a simply fix that will assure everyone that you both have agreed you are happy with that arrangement. Since you both already have photos that somewhat identify you a sign you both are holding will avoid all doubt, issues and nasty comments about "cheating"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Wow it is so hard as the lone guy in a open marriage! Looked at as a cheater even though I'm not. The shark at house parties...Not that either.. Just because I wear a wedding ring, I am totally happy in my marriage, keep myself fit, have a killer sexy wife in the LS who has 2 boyfriends, but we play separately too, doesn't mean I have a disease or plan to harm anyone! Damn... but I'm sure looked at as something no couple or single lady wants....

Totally frustrating....

Murphy NC

Username hidden
(53 posts)
People are people....and all are the same. That means that those in the Lifestyle can be as closed minded as anyone else can be.

The lifestyle is different things for different people, and we all make our choices and life with them -- married cpls, singles, married playing alone.

Weatherby Lake MO

Username hidden
(70 posts)
When u go from 3x a day to 4 times a year and she does not care to explore swing options to bring back the spark is it cheating or taking care of your self. Married 26 years she has no ambition to have sex, can't convince her to change. Why should I feel guilty a still love her and have no reason to leave her because she is content with no sex. I have no inerest in the drama of taking away another guys mate either. I just want to meet good people and feel young and excited again. Met a couple who had resevations but we ended up having 3 meetings and great satisfaction was had by all.

I'm just saying!

N Attleboro MA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 136   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone