What is wrong with Married men swinging alone : Swingers Discussion 7075310101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 142   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Chapter 1 -- Selective and situational ethics...

First, as far as I'm concerned it is everyone's right to see who they want to and for what ever their reasons are ... my peev here is with the labeling and holier than now attitude often expressed in general and specific reply comment to "cheaters".

Cheating is to most synonymous with Adultery (which is generally an unethical activity) ... Webster says adultery "... voluntary sexual intercourse between a married man and someone other than his wife or between a married woman and someone other than her husband". Now isn't that Swinging??? It doesn't go on to say unless both the husband and his wife both agree to it. And furthermore I will leave the ethical and moral issues to the swingers who condem others for their activities while somehow justifying it in terms of their own religions. To go a step further if swinging between concensual adults is so ethical and moral why do swingers for the most part insist on being discreet? ... why not let the neighbors, your co-workers/bosses and families know fully what they do.

Moral ... people in glass houses shouldn't ...

Cary NC

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Readytocheat, hmhm, I mean ready to play,

Where do we start. I will give a list. I like lists 1. You are listed as a couple.(once listed as a couple, you are a couple. Pretty simple) 2. You have NO PICS(a pet peeve of mine) 3. You have NO CERTIFICATIONS. 4. Your info clearly says "WE" in all of your statements. Unless "WE" is you and your cock, we are assuming it is your wife. 5. You are a cheating scumbag.

I hope that sums it up for you.

Staten Island NY

Username hidden
(114 posts)
Apparently so

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
fun.. yea..drop us a note next time you are in chicago. We opened one of our galleries for you. Sassy

Steger IL

Username hidden
(4705 posts)
I don't care if "Some Guy" are a total ass.

Some "guys" dig that...I suppose.

???????

-Tig

Lake In The Hills IL

Username hidden
(2340 posts)
Tony,

we absolutely would NOT entertain a married woman swinging alone any more than we would entertain a married man swinging alone. Cheating is cheating.

The only caveat to that would be if a married woman and my wife decided to have a "girls" day and her husband also knew abou tit.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
readytoplay, whats wrong with it is that it is a guy, no woman to be had be the others. if it was a married woman, they would have no problem with it. now the couples here will say it is a big problem, but they will just look the other way. just another double standard. it is just the way it is.

Houston TX

Username hidden
(28 posts)
welcum to the forums...and very well said. You two are delicious. sassy

Steger IL

Username hidden
(4705 posts)
I do not judge, sex is for pleasure when swinging and pleasure should be available to all. We are all here to enjoy life so enjoy with everyone

Grand Junction CO

Username hidden
(90 posts)
Well that works for you. And you are aware of what's happening. Glad it works for you. Curious to know..did i understand you right, you never play together? always apart?

sassy

Steger IL

Username hidden
(4705 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 142   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone