What is wrong with Married men swinging alone : Swingers Discussion 7075310101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat is wrong with Married men swinging alone
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Since I was the one to write about the "don't ask don't tell policy" I feel the need to clear what may be a misunderstanding about me in what PNL wrote and lumped me in a group I don't belong in. First, the "don't ask ..." means in my case that my wife does in fact know generally what I am doing but chooses not to know the details of who, what and where ... Second, I have never misrepresented myself here or on any other site as to my status and never tried to come off as a couple ... Third, I did mention that the swinging couple who's wife I spent years with knew and preferred I was married and was well aware of what my wife did and didn't know. Now as to whether you have Certs or not ... there are some that prefer not to kiss and tell and don't want everyone else to know who they have been with ... and that is a privacy issue ... not having Certs does not in and of itself make you a fake. There are plenty of couples that have been on here for a long time without Certs ... does that make them fakes? ... or is this yet another double standard that only applies to married men ... as we know ... married women are not treated with the same stigma on most of these sites.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Codeout, I speak in terms of cheating and swinging.

Swinging is when your significant other is involved and well aware of what is going on. Cheating is when you pose on here as a couple, play without the significant other, clearly state that you and your wife have a DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL policy, and your significant other has NO IDEA what you are doing. It is not only cheating on your significant other, it is deceiving to the couple you are playing with. It is wrong, We as a couple are not in the business of breaking up other's marriages. We just feel that there are enough types of people here that we do not need the bullshit of dealing with someone who COULD POSSIBLY be a cheating spouse. Basically, if you are playing alone, your profile should state that. Posing as a couple to play alone is down right deceiving. This is why we like to see CERTS. We can usually weed out the cheaters that way. After playing the game here for more than 2 and 1/2 years, we can weed out the real from the fakes. There is another post on here about the validation of CERTS. We are a true believer in certs. I am going to generalize here, but, Usually, not always, if there is a guy/fake couple on here without certs, and he is a member for more than 6 months, chances are pretty good he is a fake. I am sure there are plenty of REAL people that fit the generalization I just wrote, but all of that gets worked out when the REAL talking starts. Between CERTS, I Ms, MAIL, And finally phone verification, we are able to weed out the cheaters.

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(114 posts)
Ready to cheat:

You try to equate swinging with cheating by using the word Adultery. Who gives a fuck what Adultery means.

Please understand that when my wife and I are swinging, we do it together and have fun as a couple. NO SECRETS When YOU are CHEATING, you are doing it by yourself, while your wife is home not knowing what you are doing. BIG SECRETS SLIGHT SUBTLE DIFFERENCE. I am not sure if you can see it.

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(114 posts)
WHatever, You are cheating on your wife. There is such a thing as alienation of affection which you can be sued for. There is also the problem of if you entertain a single person M/F that is married you run the risk of ending up testifying in divorce court.

We chose not to entertain married singles.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Chapter 2 -- My specifics and why some actually prefer married playmates ...

First, my wife and I have not had sexual relations for years and she is well aware of my feelings about that and is aware of my needs. We choose to stay married for all the other reasons ... and for her not the least is her desire for the financial and emotional security ... of course there are more. I know for a fact she knows I am satisfied elsewhere and from many many situations it is clear she has a "don't ask don't tell" policy ... she just doen't want it in her face and I find that understandable.

Now ... I had a Hotwife gf for years [for those here (many I have found) that don't know what that is in the Lifestyle ... a Hotwife is the wife who is encouraged and has the permission of her husband to date and play with other men]. My HW gf and her husband preferred that I was married over a single guy and the main reasons were ... a married guy was less likely to become emotionally attached and if he were to he would not be in a position to become a constant source of nagging to her or the couple's family, and a single guy has less reason to be discreet and may even brag about his activities in public. The other reason is a married person is less likely to have multiple partners therefore the health risks should be less and he would be more careful in his playtime or in selecting playmates.

Funny though ... while I see so many here screaming "cheater" ... others say they wouldn't play with someone that is married but if they didn't know it thought they were single then so be it ... at least I am up front about it.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Chapter 1 -- Selective and situational ethics...

First, as far as I'm concerned it is everyone's right to see who they want to and for what ever their reasons are ... my peev here is with the labeling and holier than now attitude often expressed in general and specific reply comment to "cheaters".

Cheating is to most synonymous with Adultery (which is generally an unethical activity) ... Webster says adultery "... voluntary sexual intercourse between a married man and someone other than his wife or between a married woman and someone other than her husband". Now isn't that Swinging??? It doesn't go on to say unless both the husband and his wife both agree to it. And furthermore I will leave the ethical and moral issues to the swingers who condem others for their activities while somehow justifying it in terms of their own religions. To go a step further if swinging between concensual adults is so ethical and moral why do swingers for the most part insist on being discreet? ... why not let the neighbors, your co-workers/bosses and families know fully what they do.

Moral ... people in glass houses shouldn't ...

Cary NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Readytocheat, hmhm, I mean ready to play,

Where do we start. I will give a list. I like lists 1. You are listed as a couple.(once listed as a couple, you are a couple. Pretty simple) 2. You have NO PICS(a pet peeve of mine) 3. You have NO CERTIFICATIONS. 4. Your info clearly says "WE" in all of your statements. Unless "WE" is you and your cock, we are assuming it is your wife. 5. You are a cheating scumbag.

I hope that sums it up for you.

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(114 posts)
Apparently so

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
fun.. yea..drop us a note next time you are in chicago. We opened one of our galleries for you. Sassy

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
I don't care if "Some Guy" are a total ass.

Some "guys" dig that...I suppose.

???????

-Tig

Lake In The Hills IL
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 147   End
TOPIC: What is wrong with Married men swinging alone