What do you do when you run out of good profiles to write to : Swingers Discussion 209743101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat do you do when you run out of good profiles to write to
TOPIC: What do you do when you run out of good profiles to write to
Created by: newbeginnings76
Original Starting post for this thread:
We went in a 50 mile radius. Looked for profiles that had photos and/or were paid. Looked for couples within our age bracket (10 above to 10 below) Looked for people who were looking for something somewhat similar to our expectations.... came up with about 2 to 3 dozen that we liked and wrote to most of them. (still sending out a few each day)

We got one positive response that sputtered out before the first meet.

The question is, what do you all do at this point?

Granted, we are soft swing to start and that limits us. We really aren't party people though so that's out. Most folks say SLS is the best site (we checked out a few others in the interest of widening our search and they are probably right)

Do you just sit there in front of your inbox like a starving dog, staring at the door month after month and hoping it will open and someone will throw you a bone? (pun intended)

Do you cruise the forums answering newbie questions and giving moral support? lol! (By the way, thank you to everyone in the community, we have received helpful information here in the forums and supportive emails. We wish the rest of the world was as supportive as you have been!)

The outside world has NO IDEA what this is really like! Prospective swingers who can't find playmates? I don't think we are THAT unattractive. We have gotten some mail from folks who live several hundred miles away that we would have been very interested in if they lived closer... this is like trying to win the lottery.

Anybody happen to know the winning numbers?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
How about trying going to an event or a club to meet people?

Brandonville WV
Username hidden
(49 posts)
If your looking for quick hookups I hear alot are going to craigslist to find them. I prefer more work and making sure that I am compatible since you get one chance. I prefer the slower pace of the sites. I am quality over quantity every day.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
It takes time , you have only been on here for a little over a week! It will happen ( not as quickly as you'd like but it WILL happen!) Patience , young grasshoppers!

Eldorado IL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
We went in a 50 mile radius. Looked for profiles that had photos and/or were paid. Looked for couples within our age bracket (10 above to 10 below) Looked for people who were looking for something somewhat similar to our expectations.... came up with about 2 to 3 dozen that we liked and wrote to most of them. (still sending out a few each day)

We got one positive response that sputtered out before the first meet.

The question is, what do you all do at this point?

Granted, we are soft swing to start and that limits us. We really aren't party people though so that's out. Most folks say SLS is the best site (we checked out a few others in the interest of widening our search and they are probably right)

Do you just sit there in front of your inbox like a starving dog, staring at the door month after month and hoping it will open and someone will throw you a bone? (pun intended)

Do you cruise the forums answering newbie questions and giving moral support? lol! (By the way, thank you to everyone in the community, we have received helpful information here in the forums and supportive emails. We wish the rest of the world was as supportive as you have been!)

The outside world has NO IDEA what this is really like! Prospective swingers who can't find playmates? I don't think we are THAT unattractive. We have gotten some mail from folks who live several hundred miles away that we would have been very interested in if they lived closer... this is like trying to win the lottery.

Anybody happen to know the winning numbers?

Chicago Heights IL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: What do you do when you run out of good profiles to write to