What do people mean when they're looking for clean : Swingers Discussion 1563121011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat do people mean when they're looking for clean
TOPIC: What do people mean when they're looking for clean
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
you'll be surprised by what you'll see after you've done this a while.

OMG Just because people attend an on premise swing club by no way does it mean they actually have showered! Ew ew ew

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
OMFG, you are so right! I walked up to a guy, he smiled and had no front teeth. I mean it was like fucking whistlers sister lol. I turned to Jay and said "am I drunk or does he not have front teeth...he said he has no front teeth." And the crazy fucker wanted to kiss me that night. Seriously? Do I LOOK like the kind of girl that smooches with dudes with no front teeth hahahahahahaha damn.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
"Doesn't that go without saying?" You'd think so! But, you'll be surprised by what you'll see after you've done this a while.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
Doesn't that go without saying? Who wants to play around with someone that keeps a funky pussy on purpose, or someone that doesn't bathe as a general rule.

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I think it has something to do with hygiene, especially genital hygiene. Also, depending on context, could mean drug free, disease free if they didn't also have that posted already.

Breath, odor, skin, hair, etc.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
A ton of people are looking for "clean" playmates. I hesitate to think anyone is looking for genuinely "unclean" playmates, so there has to be some other, non-literal meaning to the word "clean". Don't we all scrub ourselves squeaky clean before we meet anyone to play?

Help me figure this out.

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: What do people mean when they're looking for clean