What do people mean when they're looking for clean : Swingers Discussion 156312
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat do people mean when they're looking for clean
TOPIC: What do people mean when they're looking for clean
Created by: Doc_n_Janine
Original Starting post for this thread:
A ton of people are looking for "clean" playmates. I hesitate to think anyone is looking for genuinely "unclean" playmates, so there has to be some other, non-literal meaning to the word "clean". Don't we all scrub ourselves squeaky clean before we meet anyone to play?

Help me figure this out.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As stated in our profile showers are a must before play. We have never had any issues.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I believe, this just being my opinion, that generally speaking...men prefer more of a "natural scent" vs. women. Me? I had better smell nothing but body wash. I am not sucking testicles that smell of ball sweat. That is not even right LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I have never, ever in my years of being in this lifestyle met a couple whose idea of foreplay included a shower."

You do not find showers erotic? Snap, I do. The water running down a man's body....man, I find 2 people making out in the shower to be friggin hot. But we are all different. I like that pic of you in the shower, btw. I do appreciate clean and fresh. I think that of course one is clean..but after dancing like I do, basically and literally almost non stop if the music is slamming, you aren't fresh. I don't eat pussy that smells of sweat and I do not expect others to do so either. A nice refresher is nice and definately appreciated.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'm not saying I like a stinky woman at all here, so don't get the wrong idea...

I think Napoleon wrote to Josephine and said, "I'll be home in a few days. Don't bathe."

There's something about natural smells that turn people on. Scientific studies have shown it to be true. When you're too clean, you can actually decrease sexual enjoyment because you're not basking in all of the sexual odors that spike chemical and hormonal responses in our sexual pleasure circuitry. Here's an excellent illustration. Men were asked to judge a woman's attractiveness while given no particular odor to smell. The women that scored low in attractiveness were ranked much higher when men were exposed to cotton pads worn next to the vagina of a woman who was ovulating. Sex has a smell, and it's there for a reason.

Of course, if excessive cleanliness is your thing, and you don't have a freshly showered participant, then you'll be missing out on what it is that turns you on too. It takes all kinds to make a world.

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I would have to shower before playing after being at a club, cuz there is no way this girl be sitting chit chatting all night. Not that I have any unusual odor problem or anything but I'm not a sitter while at a party. Let's dance before we shower and get busy! LOL Too funny, I'm surprised no one looked up the definition of clean.........

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
And brushing of teeth, with useage of Listerine preferably...is appreciated.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We understand it to mean well-trimed and/or shaved and of course showered regularly.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(955 posts)
an to us means showering (with soap),"

hahahahaha have you been talking to my sons??? You have to remind them to wash their hair WITH shampoo...I said son, did you brush your teeth? He said yes. I said today? Oh, today.......lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
what we mean by it is a clean body..hygiene is key for us..we don't leave the house stinking and if the "razor" breaks we get a new one and take care of business before we go out..you'd be surprised at some of the shit we've seen at parties and clubs in the short time we've been doing this....just my .02

Balsam NC
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Its the truth. And I laugh my ass off about it now...cause its just funny ass shit. We met a couple at their home for dinner, and we showed up of course looking clean and presentable. She was like in a tee shirt/shorts, like you would wear while cleaning the house or just chilling with your family. Okay. But when she told us "sorry guys, my razor is broken" as a humorous way to inform us that she was ummm, stubbly you know where...that was enough for me LMFAO. I did have one guy totally hitting on me at the club last night while dancing. The man lifted up his arms and a WALL O FUNK hit my nostrils going 100 mph. I was like wtf hahahahahaha

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: What do people mean when they're looking for clean