What's Up With : Swingers Discussion 202619
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWhat's Up With
TOPIC: What's Up With
Created by: MrsPandMe
Original Starting post for this thread:
...the sudden increase in single 21-31yo female profiles? Recently I've seen about a 3 to 1 ratio of single twentysomething female profiles with new pics to couples profiles, and we're not talking about the kind of females we have had experience as being "real". The profiles all basically read the same, so it's a reasonable assumption to conclude they're trolls. Anyone else notice a huge increase in these?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Haha! Yeah, I certainly know the drill with this kind of stuff.. Trust me, it's not limited to lifestyle or relationship sites. My point was that up until recently you'd only see maybe a few a month pop up. Now it's a few a day in the Chicago market.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(55 posts)
Haha @ John! Was thinking the same thing for a second.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
It's Single males who can't get a break, now they are posting single female profiles dressed up as women, Just a thought .

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Just really hot young girls wanting to experience the lifestyle all by themselves.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We make it a point to report obvious fake profiles to the SLS team.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
We too have noticed, about every third new profile is a single HOT HOT hot single young female...imagine that on a sex site lol. Trolls, single men, hopeful sex chatter dial ins , who knows but nothing you can do but laugh and avoid them or have your credit card handy ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
...the sudden increase in single 21-31yo female profiles? Recently I've seen about a 3 to 1 ratio of single twentysomething female profiles with new pics to couples profiles, and we're not talking about the kind of females we have had experience as being "real". The profiles all basically read the same, so it's a reasonable assumption to conclude they're trolls. Anyone else notice a huge increase in these?

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(55 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: What's Up With