Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates We know this is a long shot
TOPIC: We know this is a long shot
Created by: Hands4Fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are looking for a couple that we met our lastnight in the hot tub at Desire Resort Cancun in Oct. 2007. She has freckles in all the right spots. He is a real estate agent. They are origionaly from Boston, but now live in FL. Maybe Orlando area? My wife has not been able to get this woman out of her head, and it has been almost a year and a half. I am really thinking she has unfinished bussiness, LOL. Not real sure where else we could post this for them to see. Any ideas would be great. Thanks a bunch!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL, nope not even sure they are or even were.....not even really sure of thier names. She is just called her "girlfriend from Florida" around the house. :D

Erie MI
Username hidden
(29 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We are looking for a couple that we met our lastnight in the hot tub at Desire Resort Cancun in Oct. 2007. She has freckles in all the right spots. He is a real estate agent. They are origionaly from Boston, but now live in FL. Maybe Orlando area? My wife has not been able to get this woman out of her head, and it has been almost a year and a half. I am really thinking she has unfinished bussiness, LOL. Not real sure where else we could post this for them to see. Any ideas would be great. Thanks a bunch!

Erie MI
Username hidden
(29 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: We know this is a long shot