Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › Watching Hubbie Play
TOPIC: Watching_Hubbie_Play
Created by: bitobliss
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see a lot of profiles that say the husband likes to watch his wife being fucked, but I don't come across ones that say the wife likes to watch her husband fucking another woman. I love that but, as you know, it's hard to find the elusive single female to play with and I don't necessarily want to play with another man sometimes. I just want to watch. Are there any other women out there like me who just like to watch?

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 50
User Details are only visible to members.
It’s such a turn on to see my husband with another women

Atco NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
I absolutely love watching my husband with another women. Such a huge turn on...

Reserve LA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Raise hand. Ms Semercpl likes to watch :)

Boise ID
Username hidden
(60 posts)
@AndrewRobin

Kink is based upon Consent. If I ever did anything to my wife that she did not consent to then that would make me an abusive assh*le..... and my wife probably would kick me in the balls as a subtle reminder that I did not have her consent.

Stratford CT
Username hidden
(33 posts)
"Part of our Kink is also playing on her insecurities"

Torture is torture, and if you get off on torture then I judge you as......

Fuck it. Doesn't really matter. Have a magical day. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2318 posts)
Yes you just described me to the "T". Love to watch him play but not into participating. I do have one gentleman that I meet to play with usually alone.

Newark TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
CuckQuean, basically female equivalent of a Cuckold- Wife loves watching the husband with other women. Over the years my wife would always get very wet watching me with other women, back then she rarely got wet ever. We were discussing it at length when I realized she is a CuckQuean. She did some research, joined some CuckQuean groups and spoke to other CuckQueans and realized that is how she felt. It is odd because whenever we played with another women I always wanted my wife to join us. One time really comes to mind when I was fucking a girl and reached over to touch my wife's wet pussy and she hit my hand away and told me to focus on enjoying the girls pussy..... I should have seen it then lol! It took some convincing on her part to have me just enjoy the girl and ignore her.... to me playing with others was about US not me. Since then I played with 1 girl on my own while I was on a business trip and 2 times with my wife present... The time alone was great but the 2 times with my wife, 1 of which was with the girl I played with alone, were just OK. So our search continues for not just a Unicorn... but a unicorn that wants to get involved as a CuckCake or cake (the Other Woman in this dynamic) that is also interested in some type relationship with my wife... and is into Kink... so basically we are searching for an Invisible Pink Unicorn.

We have talked at length about many scenarios and ultimately what we would like to have: Exclusive Poly Triad. Admittedly these conversations have led to many very hot teasing and fucking sessions...... and she loves when I talk about my time alone with that first Cake..... to her the jealousy and insecurities are what makes it so gutwrenching erotic for her... she wants me to find a Cake younger and hotter than she is.... Part of our Kink is also playing on her insecurities.......

Stratford CT
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I very much so enjoy seeing my husband in the throws of ecstasy. It really turns me on, especially when he reaches for me or looks at me. I think it's a trust thing. I trust him completely and he trusts me. I want him happy and pleasured more than I do my self at times. Now ten years ago that wouldn't have so easy.

Canton OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Cuckqueaning seems to be on the rise. I'm getting more requests from friends to play with their friends while they watch. The voyeur energy does add an edge.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12413 posts)
Totally agree... I am a voyeur... watching him consume her, see his ass pumping... just typing, i 'm wet. See her talents worshiping his cock. Like a good porm flick, the sound & smell of sex in thr air is intoxicating. I'm a mental nymph ... my body follows what my mine starts. If she consumes fruit daily, I'd be hoping I will get clean up duties and lick him clean. I hadnt had a taste for pussy juice until had flavor of advid fruit consumeR.

Auburn CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 50
TOPIC: Watching Hubbie Play
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.