10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › Watching Hubbie Play
TOPIC: Watching_Hubbie_Play
Created by: bitobliss
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see a lot of profiles that say the husband likes to watch his wife being fucked, but I don't come across ones that say the wife likes to watch her husband fucking another woman. I love that but, as you know, it's hard to find the elusive single female to play with and I don't necessarily want to play with another man sometimes. I just want to watch. Are there any other women out there like me who just like to watch?

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 55
User Details are only visible to members.
Having have you even seen a woman that can not fuck anymore and has had all the orgasms that she can possibly have? Its a look of erotic happiness and being physically tired to exhausted. Most have never had a man who could stay hard as long as they wanted and had the fitness to make the sex all about her, so they go kind of nuts with physical movements. Its like oh my god i have to cum before he does, she cums then she does the same thing again before her next orgasm.

This only happens with the first fuck. My wife broke my futon that we here fucking on. She was going to town on top. I still tease her about that saying it was love at first fuck.

The first time i even made sex all about the woman she reacted like this, and i loved it. I then learned how to say hard for a very long time and the art of sex, its beyond fun to be a stud.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8236 posts)
ncal, after the woman barrow you, do they return you in good shape or all worn out needing vitamin B-12 shots? Sexual abuse?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4881 posts)
My wife is not into watching me play with another women but what she loves is that woman tanking her for letting her borrow her husband.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8236 posts)
I have to say the Mrs. also seems to enjoy watching me with someone else. We had an occasional playmate and whenever she and I would start to fool around on the bed next to the Mrs. who claims she was not in the mood, it would end up with me having to do my best to stop after one and move over to my wife. She does not want to play with the other woman, although she has held me and inserted me and allowed the other women to go down on her or suck her nipples. I have never heard it called a cuckqueen before- will have to research

Pompano Beach FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Yes, that's me!! I had posted on another forum about this very topic. When we have threesomes I love just watching him and the other woman. I'm very bi, but I really get turned on watching him pleasure and get pleasured. I would like him to go on dates with other women and have him take a video of their encounter to share with me later...I'm trying to find women for him on this site and other sites, but it's really tough to find someone...a lot of the responses are "Is he putting you up to this?" ugh....or they think it's him trying to "cheat".

Fairfield CT
Username hidden
(16 posts)
It’s such a turn on to see my husband with another women

Atco NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
I absolutely love watching my husband with another women. Such a huge turn on...

Reserve LA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Raise hand. Ms Semercpl likes to watch :)

Boise ID
Username hidden
(61 posts)
@AndrewRobin

Kink is based upon Consent. If I ever did anything to my wife that she did not consent to then that would make me an abusive assh*le..... and my wife probably would kick me in the balls as a subtle reminder that I did not have her consent.

Stratford CT
Username hidden
(33 posts)
"Part of our Kink is also playing on her insecurities"

Torture is torture, and if you get off on torture then I judge you as......

Fuck it. Doesn't really matter. Have a magical day. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2400 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 55
TOPIC: Watching Hubbie Play
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.