Watching Hubbie Play : Swingers Discussion 86836
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWatching Hubbie Play
TOPIC: Watching Hubbie Play
Created by: bitobliss
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see a lot of profiles that say the husband likes to watch his wife being fucked, but I don't come across ones that say the wife likes to watch her husband fucking another woman. I love that but, as you know, it's hard to find the elusive single female to play with and I don't necessarily want to play with another man sometimes. I just want to watch. Are there any other women out there like me who just like to watch?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It hasn't happened yet, but that's tops on my wifes bucket list currently. Neither one of us is actively working too hard to make it happen though. We've only been playing about a year and are having a blast playing with other couples. Truthfully, I haven't really wrapped my head around it yet. Eventually something will work out and we'll find that woman or couple that's into it. I think that's one of the lessons we've learned so far, just to go with the flow and let things happen on their own. We've had some amazing experiences so far that way. Don't see any reason to change what's working :-)

Sterling Heights MI
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I have spent 5,000 hours trying to figure out the psychology behind wanting to watch my (one's) spouse turned on and played with by someone else. Don't know much more now than when I started, but it seems like it is similar to other risk takers, who like to get close to some line (real danger, death, injury, humiliation, etc.) without crossing it (especially true with death,lol) I want her to be as excited as can be and have a great time - but not so great that she forgets my name. Oddly, in our vanilla life I tend to be the jealous or insecure type when it comes to other men but in the lifestyle, since we choose our playmates TOGETHER, I am really excited by watching her have fun.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
As a guy who loves to watch, I would love to find a couple with a gal who also likes to watch -- and then play with me. It is the seduction of my wife that really turns me on, but I usually feel guilty watching that, as the other woman certainly deserves my attention. If she and I could watch (and fiddle around some as we do, lol) the start and then get going a little later that would give me the best of both worlds.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Best way to get this is to find a single female who is into being watched, couples will hardly ever work out as the last post show,, not alot of them are able to sit and watch they gotta get theirs.. lol. I found a great friend who enjoys being watched and loves to enjoy my male friend. It took a long time but it was worth the search. Keep seeking and you shall find.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2187 posts)
When I played as a couple the watching wouldn't las all that long.... One of us would just have to join in!

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
Watching never lasts long for either of us. We get so excited watching that joining in just happens. But then again, we have not had any 3 some experiences. Just 4 some and more some.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
I love watching my partner have sex with other women. Yes he has great sex with them and i watch them both. It is very hot. I was the one who thought of the idea a few years back and it get Hotter each time.

Ladies just a little advice on the subject. WE as women judge other women much harder then men do.. Really its true. My better half and I are also best friends. Have been since we were 16 years old. He always says babe she was pretty and it was fun but she is not you. She does not have your smell, touch, v oice.. then he says babe not many women would let there man fuck another women so that alone has me only thinking of you....

Any women who has thought about this but is worried for some reason.Don't worry get out there and have and a great time.

SIDE NOTE.. when couple's swing there has to be trust. You should not be swinging if you don't have trust.

Rockville MD
Username hidden
(21 posts)
No one can tell you if your ready to take that step or not....go with what you feel is right.. and communication with your partner and added person is key also.. I LOVE to watch my partner with another woman,, but I am a huge voyeur and get turned on for our own playtime later...

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2187 posts)
ok, I am the female of the couple and he says he wouldnt mind seeing me or watching me with another man. I have never seen him with a female in front of me i am very nervous about doing it at all but he does want to try it at least once to see what we both think.. im puzzled on the whole thing should i try or not?i am not a jelous wife we have played fmf.

Summerville GA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
I LOVE THIS POST!

You are so right. We've been in the lifestyle for several years now. It's no surprise that most men enjoy watching their wives with a man or a woman. Sometimes my husband doesn't even come in the room.

Anyway, the opportunity for our husbands to watch us are a dime a dozen. The opposite isn't true and there are times I feel a bit cheated because I'm a huge voyeur, and I don't really want to be the center of attention sometimes.

With any luck and patience someone will come along that will give me the chance to fill that little cup I've been desiring.

Lorton VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: Watching Hubbie Play