Was a couple, now single (she died), looking for advice : Swingers Discussion 187156101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesWas a couple, now single (she died), looking for advice
TOPIC: Was a couple, now single (she died), looking for advice
Created by: sportycouple69
Original Starting post for this thread:
About five years ago, I met a beautiful, intelligent, and incredibly sexy woman through a normal dating site (D). We hit it off immediately and it was non-stop love, mentally and physically from there on. Not very long ago, D died unexpectedly and suddenly. We had spoken about what we would want for the other if something like this occurred and we both agreed that we would want the person to continue to live life to the fullest. So, here I am posting this topic. I don't know how this forum thing works and whether anyone will stop by and read it, but any help or advice is appreciated.

Before meeting D, I had a girlfriend take me to Trapeze (a swingers club in Atlanta) for my birthday. I had never experienced such a thing and was blown away (no pun intended). We barely interacted with anyone, but it was so hot, so sexy. I was surprised at how comfortable I felt there, not uptight about being naked, and of course, it was a huge turn on.

I told D about my experience and she was interested in seeing what it was all about. Well, it was unbelievable with her. She enjoyed it and we interacted with others. We continued in the lifestyle by going to Trapeze, Little Wings, and getting together with other couples outside of the clubs.

During this time it was us and other couples only. We went to Trap on a single guy evening once, and were creeped out by the guys with their dicks in their hands trying to get close to her. It seemed that they were there because they couldn't get sex any other way.

I have never had a difficult time finding a woman to go out with, but now that I've experienced the lifestyle, can't imagine seriously dating a vanilla girlfriend again. What advice would you give? Sure, I'm comfortable with interacting with other couples as a single guy, picking up a woman at a bar or on a dating website, but ultimately, I want someone I can settle down with.

What are the tricks to finding a single woman who is into the lifestyle? It seems so much harder than just finding a single woman. Thanks.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry for your loss.

i wouldn't worry to much about finding a woman who you know likes the swing life style, I would first find a woman you can share your life with. then if she happens to want to try the life style later then great.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
A lot of years ago i had the same type of thing happen. there are sites like swing town that has a section for singles to meet through. the thing is that there are sites for swing single. i wish you well in your quest. lots of hug to you.

Arlington OR
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Sorry for your loss sportycouple69 and welcome to the forums.

The first thing I would do in your position would be change your profile name. Some will consider it misleading and I'm sure you don't want to have to explain the circumstances to anyone who is interested. I'm not sure how long ago he passed so I am not going to make judgmental statements about you being here, just advise you to be sure you are ready to pursue this emotionally.

As to your question, you may find a single female here to swing with but it's rare since most SF don't need this site to find guys, they are here for bi or group action most of the time. You already had success on a vanilla dating site so that may be the best place to start. Look for profiles where she mentions she is "adventurous" or "willing to explore new things".

check out the other "starting out" and "swinging single" forums and you may find more answers there.

good luck!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
About five years ago, I met a beautiful, intelligent, and incredibly sexy woman through a normal dating site (D). We hit it off immediately and it was non-stop love, mentally and physically from there on. Not very long ago, D died unexpectedly and suddenly. We had spoken about what we would want for the other if something like this occurred and we both agreed that we would want the person to continue to live life to the fullest. So, here I am posting this topic. I don't know how this forum thing works and whether anyone will stop by and read it, but any help or advice is appreciated.

Before meeting D, I had a girlfriend take me to Trapeze (a swingers club in Atlanta) for my birthday. I had never experienced such a thing and was blown away (no pun intended). We barely interacted with anyone, but it was so hot, so sexy. I was surprised at how comfortable I felt there, not uptight about being naked, and of course, it was a huge turn on.

I told D about my experience and she was interested in seeing what it was all about. Well, it was unbelievable with her. She enjoyed it and we interacted with others. We continued in the lifestyle by going to Trapeze, Little Wings, and getting together with other couples outside of the clubs.

During this time it was us and other couples only. We went to Trap on a single guy evening once, and were creeped out by the guys with their dicks in their hands trying to get close to her. It seemed that they were there because they couldn't get sex any other way.

I have never had a difficult time finding a woman to go out with, but now that I've experienced the lifestyle, can't imagine seriously dating a vanilla girlfriend again. What advice would you give? Sure, I'm comfortable with interacting with other couples as a single guy, picking up a woman at a bar or on a dating website, but ultimately, I want someone I can settle down with.

What are the tricks to finding a single woman who is into the lifestyle? It seems so much harder than just finding a single woman. Thanks.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Was a couple, now single (she died), looking for advice