Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › WHO WANTS BBC
TOPIC: WHO_WANTS_BBC
Created by: kelton
Original Starting post for this thread:
I DO NOT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE THOUGH I'VE BEEN OFFENDED, HERE IS WHAT THEY SAY "HAD I KNOWN YOU ARE...SOMEBODY DO IT" i DEPART SAYING "IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU."

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 22
User Details are only visible to members.
Some of the swinger parties have some nice looking guys, but I'm not looking but were noticeable....

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Kelton, we would also suggest that you post a pic of yourself on your profile. That way you can feel secure in the fact that persons who respond to your messages or message you will not be dissuaded by your race.

Temple Terrace FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Ummm...BBC is just a general sexual messaging shorthand like Bi or HWP....I dont think black men coined the term orginally. Also everyone has there preference which has been stated on this forum in a few posts. I personally think its weird to specify "No BBC"...I mean does that mean no BWC as well, if so why not just say "no penis size above __ inches". Lastly, I think the topic title was chosen to draw in the readers (bait and switch). His true intention seemed to be to voice his displeasure of being rejected because of his race....after putting in the time in getting to know someone.

Temple Terrace FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Funny how black guys have such reverence of their manhood & feel the need talk themselves up. I personally am well endowed but have never felt the need to refer to it as the BWC. Just odd to me is all....

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I love BBC it's the best. I can't get enough

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
I'd like to set up a bbc couple with my girl but no luck yet

Decatur IN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I'd like to set up a bbc couple with my girl but no luck yet

Decatur IN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Who resurrected this?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
More interested in the respectable and interesting man with a big cock than the color, creed or nationality that he is.

Huntington NY
Username hidden
(65 posts)
well said mocha .

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1593 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 22
TOPIC: WHO WANTS BBC
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.