Vanilla Pick-Up Lines : Swingers Discussion 110404
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesVanilla Pick-Up Lines
TOPIC: Vanilla Pick-Up Lines
Created by: ParadiseFoundNKC
Original Starting post for this thread:
What your best pick-up line for single vanillas?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
When i see a profile online and mail them, my line to them is "Do you have a car". That always gets them going. At the club, I point to that lump in their pants and say "Is that real". Both will get a conversation going in the right direction. Try it.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Ok Here goes. This works every single time. BTW...the guy writing here. After talking with a girl for a few minutes I tell them my most lame pick up line but tell them they have to go along with it. They can turn me down thats fine and I tell them that. Ok. Here goes. "I bet you 20 dollars your gonna turn me down." Thats it. That gets a smile or cracks them up totally and its hook line and sinker!!!

Newborn GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
After about 10 minutes of watching us fuck like crazy ,they are usually ready to jump right on in. "

The way y'all look I'd be worried about them if they WEREN'T ready to jump in after 10 minutes lmao! Hell I'm ready to jump in and I'm in Texas!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Give it a try and let us know how it works for you.

Kansas City MO
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Our favorite line is:"Hey, would you mind taking pictures of my wife and I while we have sex." This is obviously after talking and flirting for a while, but seems to work great. After about 10 minutes of watching us fuck like crazy ,they are usually ready to jump right on in.

Kansas City MO
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Depends on the person. I'm honestly really shy around vanilla men lol, but when I'm attracted usually I will strike up a conversation and come up with some witty anecdotes. I am way too reserved though to say anything like wanna fuck. I will do that to lifestyler friends who I know well but not to someone I am not familiar with.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
What your best pick-up line for single vanillas?

Kansas City MO
Username hidden
(108 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Vanilla Pick-Up Lines