Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Tx couple looking for couple to play with
TOPIC: Tx couple looking for couple to play with
Created by: Christita33
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are a 33 and 30 yr old couple looking for a couple to play with. We are new to the lifestyle and have an understanding of what will happen. If you are interested please let me know.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweet we were stationed at Fort Polk, Leesville and went to the mall in Alexandria lol. It truly is a small world!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Ok but Ive been to Texas many times and various other parts of the country and have to admit Texas has the most beautiful and friendly women anywhere. Born there or not they somehow collect them there. Dennis

Johnstown PA
Username hidden
(471 posts)
Ok but Ive been to Texas many times and various other parts of the country and have to admit Texas has the most beautiful and friendly women anywhere. Born there or not they somehow collect them there. Dennis

Johnstown PA
Username hidden
(471 posts)
How neat!! My family is from Glenmora over by Alexandria..beautiful but not as fun as New Orleans...!!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
Yes, San Marcos is known as the border to the Hill Country!! Come on home! Cajun country, I love that too. Jay and I married in Anacoco, Louisiana.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
lol LOST... I was born in cajun country raised in texas birthed four little texans of my own!! I have been raised in Hill Country most of my life as a matter of fact I wonder about places I havent been in years since moving to Houston area... you ever hear of whirlies bottom? or mannings crossing? Those were favorite family swim spots in my childhood. Swt.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
Actually I was born in Illinois and raised in Wisconsin. But I pay taxes in Texas and have birthed 2 Texans so there you go, I agree with you!! LOL

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
when i see these women from Texas all i have to say is GOD BLESSED TEXAS!!!!! I got to move there damn

Johnstown PA
Username hidden
(471 posts)
See how Texans see eye to eye? Despite what my friend UK thinks...we were robbed. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it lol.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
You are right! Lol

Waco TX
Username hidden
(80 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Tx couple looking for couple to play with