Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › Tips for Hot Date Listings
TOPIC: Tips_for_Hot_Date_Listings
Created by: encryptedtransmission
Original Starting post for this thread:
Sometimes I like to post a Hot Date listing when I am traveling to a new area. What are some guy busting funny Hot Date postings you have seen?

Sometimes I like to do a spin off from The Most Interesting Man in the World, or a simple "Free Shoes". I've never met a woman that didn't want "Free Shoes"!

Kyle

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
When I was a SF, I might have shown up for new shoes......nowadays, Mr U has a vested interest in my shoe purchases.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4921 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Sometimes I like to post a Hot Date listing when I am traveling to a new area. What are some guy busting funny Hot Date postings you have seen?

Sometimes I like to do a spin off from The Most Interesting Man in the World, or a simple "Free Shoes". I've never met a woman that didn't want "Free Shoes"!

Kyle

Username hidden
(14 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Tips for Hot Date Listings
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.