Thoughts on attitudes : Swingers Discussion 180228
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesThoughts on attitudes
TOPIC: Thoughts on attitudes
Created by: swnginRR
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok so we are new to the site and joined thinking we would expand out sense of community. What we have found in many instances seems a bit disheartening in terms of the "it's all about me" attitude that alot of the profiles seem to be filled with. I am sure you all know what I am talking about. I know we all have our limits and our proclivities but we were really not expecting so much of the specifics. You know, if you are not a midget with a six pound cock and three peircings or the we will only play with a girl but she should be part of a couple and he should expect to only watch. I know I am being a bit silly and ranting a bit all at the same time. We got into this and love it because we like sharing in each others pleasure. We love to watch each other get off and we have such an amazing time togeather. We also think the other so talented that we love to share and are of the mind that look what they can do when we share with others. We love this community because it is made up of like minded people and when we are around them we always have a good time. We are here to make friends first and to that we have no preferences. Come one, come all. Friendship is where chemistry and great sex begin. Yes, we both have our preferences but I can tell you that one of our best experiences was with a couple that neither one was what we would call "our type". It just seems to us that the all about me attitude keeps a lot of people from being truly open minded and at least for many has kept us from a friendly introduction. We are still excited that we may make new friends here but thank god for clubs, we usually have met everyone by the end of the night weather we end up playing with anyone or not. We would love to hear your opinion or story. Are we overreacting?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Attitudes are terrable in general on the internet reguardless of what the subject is. Although on here it does intensify since everyone is looking for the specific thing that gets them off. Just keep searching around there are good people around..... Unfortunitely there are bad ones around too.. (like the one in the chat room that openly said all singles should be banned from the site just because they were only interested in couples)

Just try and ignore the bad ones and find the good ones. As for the profiles i think alot of people put demanding things on there simply because some people don't bother to read them and end up wasteing their time by e-mailing them anyways which tends to be frustrateing at times.

Bellmawr NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Well, you might be over reacting a little...... Just like everything else in the lifestyle, it's fun to have hopes and fantasies, but not to have too many expectations. We find this site to be fun, interesting and informative. But it's definitely not a substitute for parties and clubs. In fact, the reason we joined the site was to have a good resource to find the local parties and clubs, and sls is great for that.

Deland FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Welcome to the forums. No advice really.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
Ok so we are new to the site and joined thinking we would expand out sense of community. What we have found in many instances seems a bit disheartening in terms of the "it's all about me" attitude that alot of the profiles seem to be filled with. I am sure you all know what I am talking about. I know we all have our limits and our proclivities but we were really not expecting so much of the specifics. You know, if you are not a midget with a six pound cock and three peircings or the we will only play with a girl but she should be part of a couple and he should expect to only watch. I know I am being a bit silly and ranting a bit all at the same time. We got into this and love it because we like sharing in each others pleasure. We love to watch each other get off and we have such an amazing time togeather. We also think the other so talented that we love to share and are of the mind that look what they can do when we share with others. We love this community because it is made up of like minded people and when we are around them we always have a good time. We are here to make friends first and to that we have no preferences. Come one, come all. Friendship is where chemistry and great sex begin. Yes, we both have our preferences but I can tell you that one of our best experiences was with a couple that neither one was what we would call "our type". It just seems to us that the all about me attitude keeps a lot of people from being truly open minded and at least for many has kept us from a friendly introduction. We are still excited that we may make new friends here but thank god for clubs, we usually have met everyone by the end of the night weather we end up playing with anyone or not. We would love to hear your opinion or story. Are we overreacting?

Round Rock TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Thoughts on attitudes