Thinking : Swingers Discussion 220062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesThinking
TOPIC: Thinking
Created by: Coastalcouple843
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have parties relatively often at our house, the last oyster roast was about 90 people. Given that there are not many people on this site in our area, roughly 40, we were thinking about messaging each couple and inviting them over for a simple get together. For us, it would not be difficult and would help others find people of the same mind set. What do you think? It seems that quite the majority of people here are afraid of actually meeting. This may be a good idea, maybe bad. Either way we both like to cook and have plenty of vanilla friends over...why not send an open invite for an NSA/no BS cook out/BBQ/fish fry....hell it doesn't matter except to get people of the same mind set together.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Personal Opinion. I hate to get invites from ppl that do not know me to events they are throwing, its just as rude as spam emails in your personal email folder to me. I turn them down ask them not to spam my email, and if they contact again I block them. Same with group invites. I dont know why the system here doesnt have so we can block the groups from sending out those blanket invites to any and everyone.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2160 posts)
You're in a tough area, very conservative with lots of retirees. When we were in your area we had to reach out to Savannah and Charleston and still didn't have much luck. There are a few good couples at PI, but they're very skittish and tend to keep to themselves. A party sounds like it would be a good icebreaker. There is a club in Summerville you might try out called Low Country Desires. When we went there were about 50 or 60 couples and everyone seemed very friendly.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
We have parties relatively often at our house, the last oyster roast was about 90 people. Given that there are not many people on this site in our area, roughly 40, we were thinking about messaging each couple and inviting them over for a simple get together. For us, it would not be difficult and would help others find people of the same mind set. What do you think? It seems that quite the majority of people here are afraid of actually meeting. This may be a good idea, maybe bad. Either way we both like to cook and have plenty of vanilla friends over...why not send an open invite for an NSA/no BS cook out/BBQ/fish fry....hell it doesn't matter except to get people of the same mind set together.

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(77 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Thinking