Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › The Imposseble Dream
TOPIC: The_Imposseble_Dream
Created by: mochaman85750
Original Starting post for this thread:
My goal is to find a single woman who loves to be the center of attention. I love sharing a good woman who is not afraid of her own sexuality. If any one has any sugestions! In the mean time I would like to meet couples in the Tucson area who are into MFM and wouldn't mined hooking up with some one who has seen it from the husbands view point.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
My goal is to find a single woman who loves to be the center of attention. I love sharing a good woman who is not afraid of her own sexuality. If any one has any sugestions! In the mean time I would like to meet couples in the Tucson area who are into MFM and wouldn't mined hooking up with some one who has seen it from the husbands view point.

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: The Imposseble Dream
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.