Tall Gals : Swingers Discussion 1484031021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesTall Gals
TOPIC: Tall Gals
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am five eight , my husband is shorter than me. We have never had an issue with that :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
69 works very well for us. She's 4" taller than I am, and she loves 69- as do I. One of her favorites in fact. Yeah, I thought there might be an issue, but in the heat of the moment- neither of us notices

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
As a taller woman (5'9"), 69 doesn't always work that well with a guy when he is not quite a bit taller than me. Parts just don't match up that well...some parts need to bend back a little....;P

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6736 posts)
Everyone is the same height when they are laying down.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
yes, it is hard for positioning. lol. But we make it work or we wouldn't be able to play!

Germantown TN

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I think that I'm in the wrong part of the country too! It seems like the average of the women around here are 5'7." I've always had a silly thing for shorter women 5'3" to 5'5" is perfect. I'm 6' and haven't ever worried about the height of the other guys, but then again, I'm not attracted to them. I've never had the opportunity to be with a lady who's my height or taller. I'm more than willing to try!

Boardman OH

Username hidden
(10 posts)
TNJOHN; I got a question for you... Do you find it awkward at times if the female of the other couple is short? Before we started swinging with other couples I (Gene) had only been with females no shorter than 5' 7". Since we prefer couples finding a couple that we like that is attractive to us is hard enough. So far the couples that we have decided we both have an interest in the female has been no taller than 5' 2" I (Gene) some times find the height difference hard for positioning. I was wondering if you have the same problem.

Any other taller males have the same issues? anyone?

Okanogan WA

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Well my wife is 6'1 and I love tall ladies. You are right, they are hard to find.

Germantown TN

Username hidden
(4 posts)
It looks like we are on the wrong side of the country, Everyone that responded is east of us. We will keep our fingers crossed.

Okanogan WA

Username hidden
(20 posts)
I can't help y'all, in bare feet I'm only 5'6" tall. In heels I am sort of tall lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
TOPIC: Tall Gals