Tall Gals : Swingers Discussion 148403
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesTall Gals
TOPIC: Tall Gals
Created by: wanaturalcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Any other couples out there with tall Female? The Female on this side is 5'8". We would like to find a compatible couple with a taller gal. We never though that 5'8" was tall for a woman but According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the average U.S. woman is 5' 3.7 (162 centimeters) tall....

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We played once with a couple where both the woman and man were taller than us. Initially I was a bit surprised they were both taller than me since I'm 5'9" and am accustomed to being at least as tall as all the other women around me, but once things got rolling, height didn't matter one bit. Normally the women we find to play with are shorter. In the end, height isn't the issue for us.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8940 posts)
Hubby here likes tall women and married one, She is 5' 11" and will hit 6' 4" with her favorite heels. Hubby is only 5' 10" and looks like a shrimp when we go out. Ha Ha. but is at right height for boobie fun when dancing.

Norwich CT
Username hidden
(1 post)
UPDATE...We have seen two couples since our first post. Both ladies were shorter then the Mrs.. Both of us have seen the advantages of shorter gals.. We have learned to like the differences (wink-wink)..

Okanogan WA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Oh...I forgot to say hello and that I'm a virgin. LOL :)

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Speaking for myself (I'm 5'8 without heels) I prefer a taller man. I like to look up to a man...I know it doesn't make a difference when you're laying down, but you don't start in that position ! :)

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We are both tall. 6'3" man and 6' female

Lafayette LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I don't like being taller than the man. I'm 5'9" and like to wear heels since I've got legs "down to there" Finding tall men isn't easy either.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
When you're nose to nose your toes are in it. When you're toes to toes your nose is in it. I fail to see the problem.. Lmao

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8071 posts)
Me either M....I will purposefully not wear my taller heels if he is not a tall guy...just because I prefer being shorter or level with him. I don't like being taller than men...of course.........at only 5'6" tall I rarely am anyways LOL

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
It's not tall ladies that are the problem for us. It seems around here many of the guys are under 5'9. The Mrs. wears heels all the time and doesn't like to 'tower over them'.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Tall Gals