TRUCK DRIVING SWINGERS OTR : Swingers Discussion 84866
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesTRUCK DRIVING SWINGERS OTR
TOPIC: TRUCK DRIVING SWINGERS OTR
Created by: TRUCKDRIVER272
Original Starting post for this thread:
ARE THERE ANY COUPLES OR SINGLE FEMALE THAT HOOKUP ON LAYOVERS.I HAVE BEEN WITH A FEW BUT NONE ON THIS BOARD.SOMETIME ITS FUNNY I CAN TELL BY THE WAY THE COUPLE ACT IN THE TRUCK STOP OR WHERE EVER IF THEY PARTY OR NOT.I LOOKING FOR SOME INSITE ON THIS SUBJECT.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
We'd play.. have played in MFM threesomes.. Would be willing to play more if there were a few more truckers willing to entertain us(no we don't play at our house). Would probably be willing to do a little bi-play, but not real heavy bi..but no crossdressers, no total gay, condoms mandatory. I (Mrs. Jonsan am into the big rigs..something about the vibration of that rig gets me going..lol)..

Simonton TX

Username hidden
(82 posts)
Exit 19 off I-70 in Fruita Colorado. Good truck stop and a fair share of guys and gals looking to hook-up, some for the fun some looking to profit from the experience.

Grand Junction CO

Username hidden
(90 posts)
Thread moved here from New Forums

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
ARE THERE ANY COUPLES OR SINGLE FEMALE THAT HOOKUP ON LAYOVERS.I HAVE BEEN WITH A FEW BUT NONE ON THIS BOARD.SOMETIME ITS FUNNY I CAN TELL BY THE WAY THE COUPLE ACT IN THE TRUCK STOP OR WHERE EVER IF THEY PARTY OR NOT.I LOOKING FOR SOME INSITE ON THIS SUBJECT.

Valdosta GA

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: TRUCK DRIVING SWINGERS OTR