Swingers Wanted : Swingers Discussion 177960
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesSwingers Wanted
TOPIC: Swingers Wanted
Created by: BnR4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi! I'm a grad student in the area and am doing research on the Swinger Lifestyle (and participate as well!) for a human sexuality class. Am looking for volunteers to complete a very quick and easy survey on Survey Monkey. All responses are anonomous. Should take about 3 minutes...Thanks to all of you wonderful playmates for taking the time!

Here is the link--this is the only way I could get it in! Just paste these into your browser line.

surveymonkey com/s/J7Q9KN2

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've always thought that a swingers club would be a good place for a essay for a psychology class. You can see all kinds of personalities as well as observe human interaction at different levels.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
"...doing research on the Swinger Lifestyle (and participate as well!)"?? From an academic perspective, don't you think that getting involved in your own research sort of might tend to cast doubt on the validity of whatever your findings are? What is the thesis for this 'research'? How are you selecting your sample? Focusing on couples, SM's, SF's, straight/bi, etc, are all going to slant your results somehow. Under whose auspice is this being conducted? Will you be doing recorded interviews, too? That's going to turn off a Lot of people. Profile says 'couple', members for two years, and not interested in SM's, so you know how the LS works. What's the point to the 'research'?

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Hi! I'm a grad student in the area and am doing research on the Swinger Lifestyle (and participate as well!) for a human sexuality class. Am looking for volunteers to complete a very quick and easy survey on Survey Monkey. All responses are anonomous. Should take about 3 minutes...Thanks to all of you wonderful playmates for taking the time!

Here is the link--this is the only way I could get it in! Just paste these into your browser line.

surveymonkey com/s/J7Q9KN2

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Swingers Wanted