Swinger clubs-Parties or in person, which way do you prefer to meet : Swingers Discussion 1409201031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesSwinger clubs-Parties or in person, which way do you prefer to meet
TOPIC: Swinger clubs-Parties or in person, which way do you prefer to meet
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Mewz, Next time some chick I just met tells me to meet her at Applebees or Chillis, I will know to just stop at the taco bell drive through on my way home and save myself some time.

LOL....

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I am a club girl. Like She, I am initially a very reserved person. I simply don't do well at all with "intimate" situations unless I know you well enough to relax and show my personality, I can definately unintentionally give the impression that I am not interested or even aloof in initial quieter situations. In a club or a larger group I am in my element. Dancing allows me to really relax and just do my thing. I cannot STAND meeting a new couple for dinner, its like yanking teeth with me.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
We like the clubs too. The one we had been to was on premise. Having sex with your own spouse while having people watch you is fun :) Even if you do not meet people that you click with, you can still have a great night.

Since I am very shy in person, ( I am can you believe it) the one on one meets are very hard for me. I am more at ease if many people are around. Plus at the club I wear club clothes. Going out on a one on one, I have no clue what to wear.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We really don't have anymore on-premise options left. The one club we used to go to in Brooklyn was shut down, and the NYC clubs are very strict with their HWP velvet rope policy.

We preferred the club environment for meeting simply because, as others have said, it keeps more options open. A few times, a couple we were supposed to meet up with at a club flaked, but then we were still able to have a good time meeting with other couples. We like on-premise because it does provide a venue for play should the evening take that route without the "ok, where should we go" conversation.

There are a few M&G type things near us that we hope to check out in the near future, but none are on-premise.

We've met one on one in the past and aren't adverse to it, but a club setting is really more our thing.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
I only meet at clubs events and house/hotel parties. It gives the ability to find someone you do click with if you dont with the ones you met that night. I also am able to introduce them to people I have known and it can widen thier friends circle.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
seems like people rather the swingerclub/party than meeting face to face. We rather use the $40-$150 on the drinks and hotel room ;)

Key West FL
Username hidden
(104 posts)
I actually like to meet people at bookstores or places you can shop. That way, if they are flakes and don't show up, your trip to town was not completely wasted. LOL....

Now from hard won experience, if a person I just met tells me in the future "Hey, meet me downtown at Applebees" I will tell them "I'm headed right there" and will stop at the Taco Bell drive through on the way home. I have had more women both in the lifestyle and out, who have used that particular restaurant and that tactic to ditch me more times than I can count. Why they choose that particular restaurant, I dunno. Nor do I know if it's a chainwide thing. All I know is that on Friday night the place was packed with single dudes who looked at the door every time it opened. Maybe they need an advertisement "Welcome to Applebees - the place to get ditched." LOL...

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
we always try to preface it with our line (which is how we feel) if we dont get along or click, we all walk away friends and had a good coffee,lunch,dinner etc...how bad is that really ?

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1270 posts)
We have another swinging couple who are very good friends, and we often meet new singles or couples with them. It helps to have another couple along in case conversation stalls when it's just you and somebody new.

We also enjoy parties where several people already know one another and new couples are on the guest list.

We're not really 'clubbers', as we're both somewhat shy and reserved in crowds.

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
We are pretty much the same way. Meeting couples one on one is like yanking teeth minus anesthetic when there is no chemistry. It just sucks. Now we have couples that are established friends and yeah, we'll party our asses off with them...but as far as meeting new people its at parties.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
TOPIC: Swinger clubs-Parties or in person, which way do you prefer to meet