Swinger clubs-Parties or in person, which way do you prefer to meet : Swingers Discussion 1409201021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesSwinger clubs-Parties or in person, which way do you prefer to meet
TOPIC: Swinger clubs-Parties or in person, which way do you prefer to meet
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, I like clubs as well. I see it like this. Even if I don't want to fuck you, I'll damn sure have fun with you. And in a club I am just in my element. You meet me face to face, unless I know you very well, you are going to walk away thinking I am very shy and quiet. And that is definately not who I am lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I love the clubs as I have done the other type of meets and this just works out easier. I dont have to talk to them endlessly, exchange pics that might or might not be a good respresentation, try to get to the meeting place on time. clubs just make it easier to find a fun fuck for a few hours without all the stuff that makes it boring to me.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
gave the events another try and couple to couple works better for us. we have even started renting hotel suites and just hosting the meet. the other couple can bring their own bottle, we can listen to music and talk, dance a little and eat, and than play all night if we choose. lets be real, if you have exchange pics and communicated prior to meeting, you pretty much know if you guys are attracted and interested. If they show up and they lied about their apperance or anything else, just be straight up and tell them it's not gonna work.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(104 posts)
We've tried all the mentioned ways to meet people, and we have found house parties and dinner with a couple we communicated with online to be the most effective ways for us to find compatible couples.

My opinion, for what it's worth, is that different methods will work well for different couples and you just have to find out for yourself what works well for you.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Dakini...we just moved from your area and there are a LOT of events and meet and greets in that area....I emailed you with a couple of them. Enjoy meeting some great people in VA and surrounding areas.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
well, guess we have to go with the majority on this one. club/party/house party is the the way to go. see y'all out there !

Key West FL
Username hidden
(104 posts)
DakiniGrrl If you go to the home page here on Sls you can actually search for the closest on premise club by you. You can then look in the groups search and see if they have a group on Sls where you can ask questions about the place . Good Luck :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We have gone out to dinner with couples in the past and it was awkward . I do not like the feeling that they are scoping us out while we eat to see if we are fuckable. We have since added to our profile that we do not play on the first date.

As I stated before going to a club is a lot less stress free for me :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I like to meet at bookstores. That way, if the person is not interested, they can go their way and I can go back to buying more books.

LOL....

Had I not waited at that restaurant till closing time, I could have bought more books. That bothered me a lot more than being ditched and stood up by a rude lady older than I am.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
It's not comfortable and it's hard to get out of when you find yourself seated across the table from another couple you know you don't click with...thus the intimacy thing. We prefer a more crowded setting to meet the first time, instead of dinner, which we've done and liked for the most part, but occasionally get that above scenario. I can talk to just about anyone, so I'll find SOMETHING to discuss, but it's still sort of a waste if you know soon enough that the other people just aren't your type.

Meeting at a club or festival or night hot spot is a good idea, especially if you have a few other friends around. That way you do get to meet, talk, but you're not just stuck with them if you're not quite hitting it off.

We've met some great people at all the venues, though. House parties are pretty cool and give you a great circle of swing friends. Depends on if guests are "allowed" to invite others or not as to how wide that circle can grow.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
TOPIC: Swinger clubs-Parties or in person, which way do you prefer to meet