Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Swinger clubs-Parties or in person, which way do you prefer to meet
TOPIC: Swinger clubs-Parties or in person, which way do you prefer to meet
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
State not the city no no no

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
OK...next time we're going to NYC then...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6973 posts)
The club we go to is in NY though :/

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Shoot us an email when you plan to come to NJ :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Hey She, next time we're in Jersey, let us know the club you'll be at and we'll meet you there...we can't have a rule without exceptions....

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6973 posts)
* Met a couple alone for the first meet I mean.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We have never met a couple alone. We have met single girls alone though. It has always been a group setting for couples. I am extremely shy. One on one ( two on two ) makes me nervous. No clue why ,it just does.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We are also into meeting for a drink and/or dinner on a one-to-one (or I guess two-to-one or two-to-two basis). We just aren't all that comfortable in large groups - in truth I guess we are somewhat on the introverted side, and because we both must deal with the public and/or large groups at work, we are so much more relaxed and comfortable in a smaller, more intimate setting.

And we agree with sa in the previous post about having to yell at a club, along with the interruptions, etc.

And we will definitely pick a place that we will enjoy eating and drinking at anyway, even if it was just the two of us.

So, different strokes for different folks, it's all about what you are comfortable with. We have really enjoyed meeting new people in this fashion.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6973 posts)
We try to weed out the folks we think we would be uncomfortable meeting face to face by simply not doing so.

We prefer actually putting the effort into knowing someone by doing it face to face.

That way you have their full undivided attention and they have yours.

Either way, it won't be a wasted meal or drink as we won't be headed to a place we wouldn't have a good time if it were just the two of us.

Nothing like yelling all night long in a crowded club constantly being distracted or interupted.

That could almost guarantee some sort of mis-communication at some point in time, potentially destroying a new friendship/relationship before it even gets established..... and don't we all know how easy those are to come by with 4 people!?

We give as good as we get.

If the club is the only way to meet us, we're obviously not worth the effort, besides, we aren't much into clubs anymore.

I can think of better ways to blow a wad of cash on strangers... hehe

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
We have found a club that we really like. It is off premise. There is a hotel for a pre party and after party. We have fun at the club ( the music could be a tad lower) We meet friends , chat , hang out, drink. If we click with someone great. If not ,no loss. We always have a great time together at the end of the night ( and the next morning too) :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 46   End
TOPIC: Swinger clubs-Parties or in person, which way do you prefer to meet