Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Speed Dating
TOPIC: Speed Dating
Created by: laughinglovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Saw an almost funny movie about speed dating, it did get me thinking about whether or not that might make a fun swinger party. Have couples rotate around table to table in pairs on a five minute buzzer. Would still want to have the music and dancing afterward for most of the party, but could be a fun 30 minute type of thing at the start of a swinger club party. Does that sound remotely interesting?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
We're going to The Cottage on the 14th. They are having a speed dating night. Always fun to meet new friends.

Birdsboro PA
Username hidden
(260 posts)
And Akron hits a home run!

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
In my original post I was attempting to show a couples rotation - like sav, for us this is a team sport so that makes sense. For open couples maybe not as much. We can certainly talk with other couples individually, but its about a match for both of us so couple to couple or couple to single is best for us. Anyhow, as an initial mixer an d competing it uncomplicated, couples rotating as a couple and singles rotating with themselves seems to give everyone a chance at the fun.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
Thank you Fun lol...when I've mentioned it to others they say things like "well maybe he's intimidated or maybe he wants to see if you're interested" To that I say if he's too intimidated to approach us both he isn't ready to be a third and interested? Well I surely am not if he has to stalk me to the ladies room lol.

Perhaps one day we will meet a single that makes the idea of a 3rd fun, right now all we see are insane drama princess's and single man that lack manners and respect for us BOTH. We'll take a pass on both.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"some single guy is following me, lurking outside the door so he can speak to me alone"

For the life of me, I can't understand why a guy would go to a swinger club or party (or, for that matter, on a swinger site) for the purpose of a one-on-one hookup. If that's what he wants, why not just cruise the vanilla world for single women? Easy. To approach a wife apart from her hubby is not just disrepsectful; it shows he has no comprehension of what the LS is about.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Nic I like the idea of speed dating at a mixer but not sure I like your idea of splitting couples to meet singles. Granted it would work for many but for us it would be a no go. The problem as I see it for us relates to an issue we have that makes me absolutely insane. We'll go to a club or party and generally "we" are always together but as soon as I head to the ladies room some single guy is following me, lurking outside the door so he can speak to me alone. I am immediately turned off and think it is disrespectful .Had he approached us as a couple, introduced himself to both of us he'd have earned my respect. Swinging is about "us" both of "us" We are a couple and where singles are involved feel we should be handled like one. How someone treats our partner is as important as any attraction we might feel for said playmate. If either of us doesn't like you, or how you approach us for any reason it's game over.....no questions, no pleading and no pouting lol.

Just how we roll .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Can't leave out our friendly single males or single females. Perhaps the singles would rotate by themselves and meet the couples, and I suppose their opposite sex counter parts.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
It would certainly break the ice and get everyone introduced to each other in a non-threatening way. Another thought would be to have the couples split up and "speed-date" the members of the opposite sex. You know, in case a random SM happens to be at the party.

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
Saw an almost funny movie about speed dating, it did get me thinking about whether or not that might make a fun swinger party. Have couples rotate around table to table in pairs on a five minute buzzer. Would still want to have the music and dancing afterward for most of the party, but could be a fun 30 minute type of thing at the start of a swinger club party. Does that sound remotely interesting?

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Speed Dating