Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Social Events that allow single men
TOPIC: Social Events that allow single men
Created by: guitarman13021
Original Starting post for this thread:
Are there any social events put on by swinger's clubs or groups that do allow single men? I do understand why these events exclude single males. If they allowed them, the place would be swarming with guys that are actually cheating and thinking they can find an easy lay. Unfortunately, those guys have ruined it for us single guys that actually are into swinging and don't have a swing partner. It seems that a social event that also allows single women would be a good place to meet single women that are into the lifestyle.

I am a single guy. Truly single. No wife, and no girlfriend. I am also really a swinger. I have never had a partner that also is and I would like to find that. BTW, when I have a partner that is not a swinger, then I don't swing.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Depends on the club. The club we belong to allows single males that are members on Friday nights and the first sat of every month (for birthday bash). So there are basically only 3 nights a month when they are not allowed. LOL but even then they can come in with a couple ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
Shells, that's a double edged sword that hurts us serious guys. In 4 years time, I've only been allowed to go to 3 hotel parties. All have ended up being a mess.

1. (not long after I started in the lifestyle) Single guys were allowed, but I was the only one to show up and it was kinda awkward. The club ended up shutting down about a month later.

2. I went along with a couple while on vacation to a hotel party I hadn't planned on. Everything was cool until the hospitality suite. It was one of the hotels where the rooms open to outside. There was no security or anyone monitoring the room. Random guys that heard about the party (who weren't even part of the party)and were watching starting walking into the party room and walking up to women and dropping their pants. A bunch of drunk people, random people walking in and trying to get some...bad combination.

3. A couple hosted a hotel party and allowed a few single guys. Once again, things went well until the hospitality room. Single females were allowed in free, and a group of about 6 bi women with no guys came up to the room and started trying to mess with the girls and starting trouble with the husbands/boyfriends. One of the women took out a camera and started taking pics, and all hell broke loose with a fight breaking out, and cops getting called. Needless to say, no one had a good night.

I think a hotel party where singles and couples are invited can work out. It just has to consist of good planning on the hosts sake, serious people showing up, and everyone (couples and singles) acting mature and being respectful of everyone else that's there.

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
No, I mean none of them showed up. It was a hyped up party, time to give single guys a chance, a hotel party...and from what I am told about 5 single men showed up total. There have been none since.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Why would simply allowing single guys to show up make something rarely successful? Or did you mean the single guys themselves?

I would think having only a few show up would actually be a good thing, as opposed to the place getting mobbed and turned into a sausage party, like people seem to fear happening. If anything, they should have some sort of qualification, and/or ratio requirements, rather than outright banning, or almost as bad, ourtight allowance. (as the latter could hurt the confidence and thus turn out, of the couples and single ladies)

To the OP, there are clubs out there that let guys in, generally only on certain nights, and also generally only a certain number.

lost gave the best hint at the end - get out, network, get known, and you can find yourself invited, which is really the best way to be.

Aston PA
Username hidden
(368 posts)
Yes there are some...however they are honestly rarely successful. There was one in San Antonio after the single men bitched and complained about not being given the chance...and I am not kidding when I say just a few showed up. Quite frankly, they pretty much wussed out. Which makes it that much harder for the single man out there. But yes, there are events that are welcoming to single men. Gang bang parties are another option for you. I have a single man who is one of my best friends and his ass goes to more house parties than we do LMFAO, and thats no shit. Mr. Popularity heehee.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Are there any social events put on by swinger's clubs or groups that do allow single men? I do understand why these events exclude single males. If they allowed them, the place would be swarming with guys that are actually cheating and thinking they can find an easy lay. Unfortunately, those guys have ruined it for us single guys that actually are into swinging and don't have a swing partner. It seems that a social event that also allows single women would be a good place to meet single women that are into the lifestyle.

I am a single guy. Truly single. No wife, and no girlfriend. I am also really a swinger. I have never had a partner that also is and I would like to find that. BTW, when I have a partner that is not a swinger, then I don't swing.

Oswego NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Social Events that allow single men