Single guys - no not the same old complaint : Swingers Discussion 1929271011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesSingle guys - no not the same old complaint
TOPIC: Single guys - no not the same old complaint
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting topic. We've been running into the same thing. Twice in the last week we've had SM's contact us wanting to meet so we reply and get nothing! WTF they emailed us first and go away after we reply, makes no sense at all.

Ada MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Funny Bright - Welcome to the Fora.

As a single male, we have the toughest part of the LS. We can and do find couples (and hopefully single females) in the LS from this site. It is likely easier at a club or event, but basically it's not easy.

Keep at it, stay positive, do what you know is right and proper and eventually it'll click.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Interesting exchanges. Got to say that I have been on the site for a while now and the lack of courteous effort to respond to emails is disheartening. We are all adults (I hope) and life is short and as many of you indicated very busy. So just do it or don't. I am a good looking and funny guy who is personable. Can't understand why I haven't hooked up with a couple or experienced single woman. Part of me believes that non one really hooks up here and couples and singles get off by flirting with the idea. These can be beautiful and respectful encounters... advice or a date would be welcome...

Hull Canada
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Try being the lone male in a open marriage. She's got two boy friends she can tag at any given time and I sit and get slammed by couples or single ladies cause I'm cheating....yea I'm cheating alright...NOT but that's the way we are treated.. Cant go to house parties with out looking like the shark even though I dont do things like that at all. I dont hoover ladies, I dont circle my pry...but still no matter what I'm looked at that way...Yep great fun!

Murphy NC
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Well, if you lived closer to me, I would show up. Sadly we are far too far apart from each other to even consider a meet up. :-(

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7245 posts)
i think it really depends, theres a lot of BS here couples, single females, single males thats the way of the world. u gotta take it with a grain of salt and keep moving on!

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
well yes that goes on all the time but have to tell you.....cples have become so bs prone and so drama we decided to give a few sm's a try and they have been FAR more bs free then cples.....but to the guys reading this we are on a sm break for a while.

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Who knows.

We've had to cancel for legit reasons. I work an oncall night job 7 days a week. Im home but can be called out at anytime without warning. Sometimes I dont get called for 3 days and other times Im out 5 times a night. It all depends on police arresting someone or someone wrecking their car. (I drive a wrecker)

We warn people in advance about that. If they live pretty close, we try to meet anyway and take our chances but tell them what I do and what may happen.

I used to take the night off or at least a few hours off when we were meeting someone but all that resulted in was losing a lot of money, irritating my boss, and waiting on someone to show up that never did.

Now we;ll meet the first time. And the second time when we set to play, then Ill make arrangements

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I wonder what goes through peoples heads though. I dont know if its the answer but it almost seems when we chat they get an attack of the lazies.

Usually while texting back and forth, working out a place to meet, somewhere in that short conversation the other party just disappears.

Something like

Him: You guys want to meet tomorrow? Us: Sure we;re free after 7 Him: Great me too Us: Do you have somewhere in mind to meet? We dont know the area yet. Us: U there? Us: Hello?

Or we set up to meet.

Him: Sounds great. Cant wait. Text me tomorrow when youre ready to leave Us: Will do. We get home about 6 and we;ll text you at 7 when we're heading out

Next day

Us: Hey, we just got out of the shower, leaving in 10 mins. Us: Hello? Us: Anyone home?

Ring ring ring ring: Voicemail.

Or Same day.

Us: Leaving in 10 mins Him: Me too Us: Text/call us when you pull in. We'll meet you outside Him: Will do

20 minutes after the meet time.

Us: You ok? Us: Hello?

Come back home. Go online and there he is jerking off on his webcam on another site.

With this kind of stuff happening so often, we keep looking at ourselves to see if its us. If there is something that we are doing to cause this. We cant find anything.

And when it comes to couples. We have never once been stood up, or had a couple play games with us.

I dont think we;ll ever figure it out

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Some great observations in this thread. But none better than Lost's:

"when you say okay, show me what you've got they realize that now they are going to have to live up to their crapulance.."

Lol, don't she have a way with words? And non-words.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
TOPIC: Single guys - no not the same old complaint